𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 Yeseul | 10

Jimin POV

I closed my eyes shut while kissing her, trying my best to picture it being Seulgi noona so I wouldn't feel guilty. She's angry at me right now but that doesn't mean we're ending an 6 month long relationship.

Her lips were soft, moving in perfect sync with mine. After around 10 seconds, it's longer than it sounds, we pulled away, almost breathless. The audience erupted into applause, our parents tearing up at the sight while I could see my hyungs cover Jungkook's eyes, I don't know why they're acting like the boy doesn't watch-

Nevermind.

"I don't think I'll be able to face Seulgi unnie after this..."

I could see Yeseul face palm, I could only let out a sigh. After the ceremony everyone was pretty much just getting drinks and stuff. My parents came up to me with papers and a pen.

"The event is almost over and we almost forgot the actual marriage papers. Just sign them kids, we'll register them tonight on the way home." Mr Park said. We did as told and my parents pulled Yeseul in for a tight hug.

"Welcome to the family."

"Park Yeseul."

They walked away, starting a conversation with Yeseul's family, my in-laws. I could see Yeseul gag, looking like she was about to vomit.

"Are you ok-"

"Park... Yeseul... that sounds disgusting." She said, making me realise she was just being dramatic. I chuckled as my members walked up to us.

"All I wanna know is, how the fuck did our Yeseul agree to marry you as a favour?" Namjoon hyung asked, throwing his hand around my shoulder.

"Don't worry kids. I wouldn't marry this asshole without a solid reason." She replied, surprising the members with her brave words. There it is again. Asshole, dickhead. No matter how nice I am it's like she's used to thinking that I am, only now she's grown the guts to say it.

"Actually, he's been a pretty decent human being today," she said again, I nodded in approval.

"Don't get used to it

"Don't get used to it. I'm only trying to pay up for what I did yesterday..." I told her. Taehyung chuckled, sliding his arm around her waist.

"It's ok Seul, the rest of us are still angels." He said, lightly patting the top of her head without messing up her hair. Ah, I miss Seulgi.

"Taehyung-ah, your arm feels comfortable around my waist but if you don't take it off my dad will probably make sure you don't have one soon." She told Taehyung, noticing her father evil eyeing him.

He bowed in Mr Lee's direction, removing his arm while letting out an awkward laugh.