Misunderstanding | 14

Jimin POV - flashback to yesterday

Wah, who would've thought it only took a single days of kindness to woo our righteous assistant?

Ah I feel so bad, maybe it'd be better for me to ignore her? I could just act like I normally do to her, you know, test her patience every other second. But my charm is too irresistible, I should just act like she doesn't exist so she loses these feelings fast.

"To put it simply, they think we had sex last night, and if you act like that they'll think that I'm bad in bed-"

"What."

She's one over thinker, my parents are dirty minded, of course they are just look at how their son turned out - I'm talking about myself by the way - anyways, they wouldn't think that.

Especially since according to our lie we've been together for 5 years. Now which couple doesn't have sex within all that time together- You get what I mean.

I was minding my own business, still extremely interested at the fact that Yeseul, bighit's doll, fucking likes me. When my mum pulled me and told me to take Yeseul to her house, I dropped her off and left to pass time with Seulgi noona. That's where she told me about the concert they were having for their middle eastern fans. And that's also where the idea struck in my mind that we could all go together.

When I told Yeseul I expected her to, I don't know, look disappointed? The man she just fell for is taking his real lover on our honeymoon. I'd be bawling my eyes out, hm, why doesn't her expression change? Maybe she's good at doing a poker face.

My sweet sweet noona also decided on taking another person with us so Yeseul wouldn't feel like a 3rd wheel. Awh, how thoughtful. I had to ask her about her ideal type in our group, what's even the point? She's gonna lie because she likes me-

"TAEHYUNG."

Cute lie.

Present.

Why. Did. I. Jump. To. Conclusions? Fuck man, I'm not usually such an idiot. This is so annoyingly embarrassing oh my god. I mentally facepalmed a million times seeing her chuckle at my explanation.

"YAH PARK YESEUL

"YAH PARK YESEUL."

I purposely yelled her name with my surname attached to it. It would make her stop in her steps any day, and just like I expected she did. I don't know what I was thinking, I just wanted to continue talking to her.

"Did you just..."

"What? You do know that's legally your name now." I smiled, tilting my head. I shrugged at her response with a simple 'whatever' in reply, walking past her. A funny idea crossed my mind, turning around while winking.

"Wifey."

C'mon Lee Yeseul, keep me entertained with those disgusted reactions.

"I got lost on my way but I'm here bitches." We both looked towards the door to see Taehyung walk in.