CHAPTER - 13

"I never saw you smoking when you were staying with us."

The familier voice did all hellish things to my senses, the breathing quickened, cheeks flushed and hot.

I opened my eyes. My courage fled,  seeing him framed in the doorway of the lobby, as seductive at night as he was in daylight.

Intrigued by the sensations, I found myself unwilling to look away from him. Is he real this time or again my senses playing games with me?

Speachless and confused I just stared at him.

He touched me on my shoulder and said. "Rose, has cat got your tongue?"

Before I could reply coming back to reality.

The blond man fucked in, "Hey, can I have my girl back."

Jay turned to look at him, "Your girl!" seeing his eyes on me he added. "Yes by all means." and moved away.

"Wait, Jay." but he has vanished.

"How dare you called me your girl? Fuck you!  get the hell out of my way, you moron."

"What the hell! I tried to help you from being pestered and you are insulting me."

"Thank your God I have not killed you." Before he could reply, pushing him away I moved towards the reception area in search for Jay.

He was nowhere to be seen.

I went to booking area and inquired if any Jay Spencer has checked in their hotel.

He checked in his computer and said, "No ma'am, I am sorry to say but we have no one booked under this name."

Thanking him I moved towards the lift. I felt shit and left for my room. Whole night I wept like a child. In morning I had severe headache, took 2 asprin and got ready for the training.

Jessica and Bobby both commented on my looks. I gave them excuse of not been able to sleep on alien bed hence puffy eyes. They did not buy it but understood my hesitation in telling the truth and kept quite.

The room had 48 people other traniees from other companies participating in this training.

The bell rang and 3 trainers walked in.

Holy shit! that blond man from the pool was one of the trainer.

Introductions were made. The blond was to train us on the new software for data management. I prayed to God he should not recognise me. As all three will be giving us certificate to add it in our credentials.

Training was from morning 9 to 6 evening. At lunch break while coming out of restroom I bloody collided with him, my trainer.

"Sorry ma'am"
"Sorry sir"
We both jinxed and looked at each other.

"You" he said.

"Look I am sorry for the last night but you deserved it."

"What type of apology is this?"

"That man was known to me. He was not pestering me."

"Ohkay than I should be apologising too."

He smiled and we called it a truce. Introductions were made. His name I knew Victor Crawford. While going back to the traning hall I told him about my company and also about my 2 collegues attending the training.

I felt better, after clearing this mess, rest 3 days of training  were good and enlightening.

Last day we coupled up, Bobby already with Jessica, Victor and myself we hit the hotel pub. It was an evening spent lavishly. Before parting we exchanged our phone numbers.