CHAPTER-16

His words interrupted my thoughts.

"Rose before I claim this sweetness of yours I want to say something." He kissed me on my forehead, nose ears neck.

My brain knew what he wanted to say. To make it easier for him I said aloud. "I know what you want to say Jay and I understand. This will be purely no strings attached." I kissed him back with tears in my eyes. I wanted him bad in every sense but this is the only part of his I can get I know. I am ready to take what is on offer. Beggers are not choosers. His moment has stopped.

"Jay, please be gentle, it's my first time." My hands were on my sides.
Suddenly I felt cold, his body warmth and weight was gone. I opened my eyes and saw him standing with his nude back towards me. "Jay" I called his name. He stiffened. "Please Jay come back, I am aching badly." I begged him.

"Go back to your room." Was his rude reply.

"What do you mean, bringing me to this point you can't just leave me. I beg you Jay, please come back." tears of helplessness coming out of my eyes. "Please take me" when he did not move I pulled up a sheet.

"Rose, get dressed and leave. It was a fucking mistake."

"Mistake! what the fuck you mean by that? My being virgin is my flaw you mean that you are rejecting me. Is that so?" I shouted at him,

"No Rose, I can't explain but I am off now. Please leave."

"Oh! so you need an experienced girl to satisfy your lust is that so? You unscrupulous bastard." I was into tears.

He was gone in the bathroom closing the door behind him. He threw my robe on the bed after few seconds from the bathroom and shut the door.

I was flabbergasted. It felt like a fucking blow to my heart and ego both. The ache in me was terrible. I was clueless how to knock it off. Tears rolling down continuously, I slowly picked up the robe along with my smashed vanity and fled from his room.

Reaching my room I threw myself on the bed and cried like hell. Beating the pillows and hitting myself. Coming to reality I felt as if I have made a fool out of me. Few minutes back I have confessed to myself being in love with this bastard who just rejected me outrageously.

I hit my self hard why I have to fell in love with this man and screamed like lunatic. The whole scene passed through my mind again giving me shivers and his rejection made me burst into tears again. Feeling exhausted I slept.

I was sleeping when I heard knocks on my door.

I checked the time it was 9 pm. Damn I slept for 3 hours. I got up and opened the door, there stood a man with a huge boquet of roses.

"Ms.Rose" he extended the roses to me.

"Yes, Who sent these?"

"Please check the card mam, I am just a delivery man." And he left handing them to me. It was really heavy the fragrance was immense. It felt as if I am standing in garden of roses.

I put them on the nearest table and took out the card stuck in the them. It read....

"ROSES FOR A BEAUTIFUL ROSE.
IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO HURT YOU.
TRY TO PUT IT BEHIND YOU AND HONOUR ME WITH YOUR COMPANY FOR DINNER SHARP AT 10.00.
WAITING FOR YOU IN THE LOBBY OF THE HOTEL.

.........J.S."

'PUT IT BEHIND ME' fuck you. The typical Jay Spencer note. I am not one of your fucking mistress whom you ill treat and they forget it. I screamed loudly. And threw the card on the floor.

I ordered food some wine and a packet of cigrattes to my room. Switched on the TV with no interest kept on shifting chanels.

After having dinner I called mom via hotel phone as my American phone number was not working.