Chapter 16

*Bellas POV*
I knew the Cullen's would ask the wolves to protect the freak of nature but I knew Jacob would always be on my side.

So on Saturday, I got in my useless truck and went down to the reservation. Jacob greeted me.

"Hey, Bella. Haven't seen you in a while." Jacob called.

"Hey, Jake. I've been busy." I answer.

"Your still with the blood sucker. I never get to see you when your with him." Jacob said.

At least I still had Jacob in love with me. And soon enough, I will have Edward back and I will become a vampire and leave them both.

"No, actually. Edward broke up with me. He left me for some slut named Phoenix. It's such a stupid name." I tell him.

"How are you holding up." Jacob asked, pulling me into a hug.

I had to play the part and hug back. This was going to work out perfectly.

"I'm fine. I'm sure that Phoenix has Edward under a spell. Can you help me brake it. Please, Jakey." I pleaded, only pulling out the nickname hoping it would make him putty in my hands. I started to fake sob.

"Of course, Bells. I just want you to be happy. What does this Phoenix look like." He agreed. I was laughing evilly in my head.

"She has fire red hair and reddish-orange eyes." I tell him what she looks like, sniffling.

"I'll get the pack to help. I know we all want to see you happy. Even if it's with the blood sucker." I Mentally did a happy dance.

"Thank you, Jake." I pull away from our hug and walk back to my truck.

*Jacobs POV*
I heard Bella's truck roll into the driveway. She was going to ask to do something to the bird. I had fallen out of love with her because of what she had turned into. But I still had to play the part.

"Hey Bella. Haven't seen you in a while." I say, faking my cheerfulness.

"Hey Jake. I've been busy." Bella answers.

"Your still with the blood sucker. I never get to see you when your with him." I say.

"No, actually. Edward broke up with me. He left me for some slut named Phoenix. It's such a stupid name." She says.

After the meeting, Nix had been down to the res a couple times and we had grown fond of her. Despite being what she is. So to hear Bella speak this way about such a sweet person made my blood boil. Though I tried as hard as I could not to show it.

"How are you holding up." I ask, pulling her into a forced hug. I didn't want to do this.

"I'm fine. I'm sure that Phoenix has Edward under a spell. Can you help me brake it. Please, Jakey." She starts to sob, though I know it's fake.

I hated having to agree to her. Nix knows i would never actually agree to this. Yet it still feels like I'm betraying her.

"Of course, Bells. I just want you to be happy." Lies. I want you to stop trying to hurt Nix. "What does this Phoenix look like."

Though I already knew, I still had to ask.

"She has fire red hair and reddish orange eyes." She describes. A picture of Nix pops up in my head, a huge smile on her face.

"I'll get the pack to help. We all want to see you happy. Even if it's with the blood sucker." I lie.

"Thank you, Jake." She pulls away and gets in her truck, driving away.

I ran back to the pack.

"She asked." Sam asked. I nodded. "We need to inform the Cullen's."

Sam called them and told them to meet us at the treaty line. We didn't feel it was needed to go in our wolf forms, seeing as it's about Nix.

We arrive there before the Cullen's do. We smell them before we see them. The revolting scent of the vampires and the scent of flames hit our noses.

The Cullen's zoom up and the fire bird lands, shifting back into Nix. She gives us a warm smile.

"Bella has asked us. Jacob agreed." Sane said bluntly.

We heard a low growl coming from the mind reading vamp. He was obviously reading my mind and figuring out what Bella said. He knew I didn't want to agree.

Nix held his hand and whispered something in his ear. This seemed to relax him.

"What ever Bella gets you to do, tell us first. We have a plan to meet with the Volturi and tell them about Bella. We're hoping they can erase her memories of everything." Carlisle says.

"That seems good. We could lead her to them. But why would the Volturi help us." Sam agreed.

"I am under their protection, seeing as I made a truce with them a couple centuries ago." Nix answered.

"Then we are finsished for now." Carlisle said. We nod and go our separate ways, but not before seeing Nix shift again. It'll never fail to amaze us.

Word count: 856

More about Bella, the wolves 
and the plan. Hope you like where this is going.

Leave ur ideas

Vote. comment. Follow.