~Prologue~

-L's POV-

Documents for Japan's Institution for the Criminally Insane a.k.a the JICI

Inmate: L/n, Y/n

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Conditions: Insomnia, Insanity(?)

Sentence: Life

Crime: Murder of hole family(4 victims), both neighbors families(9 Victims), school building(students and staff)(112 Victims), and mild arson in which none where killed. Total killed was 125 people, most of which were children under the age of 12.

Crime Details: In court, she pleaded that she was abused(physical) by her adoptive family. As for the school she pleaded that they bullied(physical) her. As for her neighbors she pleaded that they assisted her family in abuse(physical).All pleas were proven to be true. As for the arson, she said that she dropped a match. She was charged Guilty with 13 accounts of first-degree Murder, and 112 accounts of second-degree Murder, as well as Mild Arson.

Information: While in confinement she was placed in solitary for the safety of the other inmates. When she arrived, she started to let her true personality peace through, drifting into insanity. She was then moved into the JICI. The strange thing is, she only acts insane when others that do not have a close and constant relationship or bond with her are around. Doctors think this is unconsciously done due to her past abuse, they think it's her brain trying to scare unknown people away. She likes candy, her favorite is lollipops while her favorite flavor is Green Apple. She also loves Apples in general, but she's not allowed to have them due to a... past incident. She has been a perfect inmate for the past 4 years. Though she has never been out of solitary confinement for the safety of the other inmates and the staff. She is a genius. She talks to herself and will sing most of the time, she has been in the straight jacket only once due to an... episode. We keep constant watch over her. This is all the information we have at this time.

——————-

Mrs L/n....

"Watari, we are going to the JICI"

~
353 words