~Chapter Four~

-No POV-

In the morning, L and Y/n were both watching Sugar Rush like they had been doing for the past few days. As usual the first one to show up was Watari, "Good morning you two, how long have you been awake?" he asked and L looked over to him, "Good morning Watari, we have been up since about 4:30. Could you make some coffee please?" he asked and Watari nodded.

Once he left the room L turned back to Y/n, "time to work now" he said as he turned off Sugar Rush. Y/n sighed and got up, walking to one of the couches and sitting down like she always does, right leg pulled up to her chest with her left hanging off.

Just then, more of the men walked into the hotel room. The last of which was Light Yagami and Ryuk. Little did the men know the Shinigami looked over at the girl and they both started laughing at the same time. Light was a little freaked out at this but just passed it off as coincidence.

"You might want to be careful of her Light" The Shinigami spoke as he laughed more. Y/n calmed down and got up, walking over to Light she circled around him, looking at his features. She giggled as she sat back down on the couch. "Dad, is that Y/n? The one I'm here to talk to?" Light asked and the Chief nodded a little.

"Well it's nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Light Yagami" He spoke and smiled a little at the girl." She smiled insanely at him and walked over to L, "I'm bringing him to the roof to talk, ok?" she asked and L just nodded a little. Y/n walked back over to Light.

"Come with me" she said with a little giggle at the end. Light nodded a little and followed Y/n. Once they got to the roof, Y/n made sure no one followed them. She then turned to Light and said "I know you're Kira." She spoke with confidence. Ryuk started laughing and Y/n smiled.

"What do you mean? I'm not Kira." Light said, he was shocked that she knew. But then Y/n spoke again, "oh? You're not? Then why would Ryuk tell me you were if you're not? Unless he lied to me but I doubt that considering what I am to him."  Light looked shocked again.

Ryuk was laughing as Y/n looked over to where he was standing "you didn't lie to me right Ryuk?" she asked and Ryuk shook his head no. Y/n then looked back to Light and said "Well now, would you like to try again?" she asked, giggling once again with a wicked smirk on her face, and Light looked to the ground.

"How do you know Ryuk?" he asked and both Shinigami and the girl laughed, "you think I'm going to tell you?" she asked and Ryuk said "She's harder to break than me" Light looked at the Shinigami and said "I can get you to tell me anything if I restrict apples"

Y/n looked up and said "Apples?" Ryuk nodded his head and looked at Light, "I can just get them from her" he said as he pointed at Y/n, she then said "Not if I eat them all first"

'They are fighting like father and daughter...' Light thought as he watched the girl and Shinigami interact.

"Anyway, I know everything there is to know about you Light Yagami. From how you found the death note down to how you have pieces on you at all times. I know where you go to school and even how you spell your name. Kanji for night huh?" she spoke with giggles spread throughout her words. Light looked shocked, "h-how do you know all of that?" he asked and the girl laughed along with the Shinigami once again.

"Wouldn't you just love to know." she spoke with sarcasm dripping from her voice. Light huffed and turned to Ryuk, he was standing near the girl, he had moved his arm so it was resting on the top of her head. He chuckled a little at Lights frustration and said "I'm not telling you. Don't look at me."

"By the way Light Yagami. You can't kill me with your death note. Though I would love to see you try." Y/n teased, Light scoffed a little and said "I can't. I don't know your full name." Y/n giggled a little and said "Y/n M/n L/n,  now you know my full name. Do what you please"she giggled more.