Gaming-Kurroken (Smut)

Starting off with a kurroken smut wow O_O

Kenmas POV

God, where did I put my game?? Kurro must have it again... He's always taking it away so we can have some time together. He's probably hiding it in our room, I should go check

I walk to my room and Lord behold, Kurro putting it into the drawer.

"Ah! Kenma, um I thought you wouldn't need your switch so I wanted to keep it here for safekeeping...? " Bullshit. He's such a bad liar, But now I know how to get it back

I walk over to him slowly, "um kenma... What are you doing?" I get close enough and push him onto the bed climbing on top of him, doesn't seem to do anything so I give him and light kiss grinding on him, he drops my switch and I snatch it before he could say anything and walk away.

He sits up quickly finally realizing I tricked him. "Awww kenma cmonnn, now I'm hard. What am I supposed to do now?! " I turn my head to face him, "play with yourself, you do it all the time anyways" I walked out the room away from him. Although I couldn't help but feel bad, I just left him there... Oh well!

I continued playing when two arms suddenly pinned me on the couch, it was kurro... "You're not gonna leave me like this are you? " He's talking about his boner again... "Yes, yes I am gonna leave you like that. Now go away I need to go annoy my villagers" Suddenly, I was picked up by Kurro and dropped my switch. "KURRO PUT ME DOWN " I kicked my feet and punched his back trying to get an escape.

He threw me onto the bed and started to strip, so we're really doing this huh? Fine let's just get this over with so I can get my games back... I started to undress and turned around to see Kurro surprised I was actually going along with this.

I knelt down on my knees in front of him starting to suck him off, I could hear soft grunts from him but didn't seem like it was enough for him. He grabbed a handful of my hair and started thrusting in my throat making me deep throat him, I gagged and released my mouth away from his shaft, he grabbed onto me again and put me on my hands and knees on my bed.

I heard a bottle opening and closing, pretty sure it was lube cause right after Kurro stuck his fingers inside me, I covered my mouth so no one could hear my moans but Kurro grabbed onto my hands after stretching me out and slamming right into me, a loud moan escaped from my mouth and it seemed to turn on Kurro even more as he went faster and deeper into me soon hitting my prostate, the room was filled with moans and skin slapping. I will admit I did enjoy it.

"K-kurro I'm gonna cum! " I turned around to face him and he just kept on going, my mind was going blank and all I could feel was pleasure. Soon Kurro came and I did right after and collapsed on the bed. I could hear shuffling around meaning Kurro was cleaning up, he grabbed a towel and cleaned us both up and went into the bed to cuddle with me.

"Thanks kenma you can have your games tomorrow"

...

"TOMORROW?! I THOUGHT I'D GET THEM TODAY" He started laughing and just hugged me tighter trying to enjoy the moment

No ones POV

And outside were Lev and Yaku with their mouths wide open who heard the entire thing....