annoyingly cute (sakatsu) smut

This was requested by Brothisishard hope you like it! ^_^

Sakusas POV

I was inside my house watching my phone when I heard a sudden knocking. I got up walking slowly to the door. Of course for the fifth time this week it was none other than Atsumu. Great...

"I already told you, No."

"Cmon Omi! We've been together for almost a year and we've barely done anything!"

"Again, no. That's unsanitary plus we have a game tomorrow!" He groaned and slammed his head my door.

"I took a bath before coming here come on! I'll be fine and so will you!"

"No. Walking all the way here you probably got dirt on you..." He threw hand sanitizer at my face and knocked me down. He walked inside but I was too tired to stop him.

"Thanks for letting me in!" He sat down on my couch and I just glared at him.

"Don't give me that look! It's scary... " I sat down across from him.

"Okay so Omi, all we've done is cuddled and I want more" He pouted crossing his arms while I scoffed. God this is annoying.

"The hell you mean more...?" I don't think I'll like where this is going.

"Well uh yknow" Yea I was right.

"Did you not hear what I said, that's unsanitary." Atsumu hopped off the couch walking towards me.

"Get away from me before I kick you out." Atsumu didn't listen and just kneeled down in front of me.

"Cmon, just a little... " He started rubbing around my thigh and smirked. I groaned and pushed him onto the couch.

"See? I knew you'd get into it"

"I'm not. I just wanted you to get off." I walked away into my room leaving Atsumu there. But with him being clingy he followed me there.

"To the bed huh?" I frowned turning to him.

"If you're gonna act that way then might as well find a way to shut you up." I grabbed him by the collar swinging him around and throwing him onto the bed. I crawled over him and he blushed smiling. How annoying.

"So you're not-" I shushed him by connecting our lips together in a kiss.

"Shut up. I'm only doing this to keep you quiet."

"Not gonna be so quiet soon~" He got up and started undressing. I'd hate to admit it but seeing his naked bare body turned me on a little...

"Like what ya see?" He chuckled.

"Oh be quiet" I started undressing with him. Atsumu saw my erection and walked towards me grabbing it.

"Want some help?" He started moving his hand up and down making me groan. He slowly knelt down putting his mouth around my dick trying to tease me. I covered my mouth looking down at the sight of my lover. God his face was adorable... I couldn't take it anymore. He saw how needy my face my face was and started going up and down going deeper and deeper. I felt like I was about to cum so I stopped him.

"Can't have this being finished so quickly can we?" He nodded and threw himself back onto the bed with his ass facing up.

"Wait don't we need-" He pulled out a condom out of no where. Probably took it from his pockets before taking off his pants...

"Already came prepared~" He threw the condom at me. I slid it on and aimed my dick at his entrance and was able to go in smoothly. He moaned and I looked at him.

"I said I came prepared didn't I?" He smirked up at me. Kind of annoyed me so I pushed inside fast making him moan and shake loudly.

"Jeez Omi, I knew you were packing but I didn't think it was this much~!" I grunted and started to move in and out. Atsumu turned to face me and I looked down at him connecting our lips. My pace started to get faster and faster. Atsumus moans were just getting louder and louder.

"Say my name."

"H-huh-?" Atsumu could barely speak from all the pleasure I was giving him.

"Say it."

"O-omi!"

"Not my nickname"

"Hnngh Kiyomi~!" As if timed perfectly we both came at the same time. I pulled out and Atsumu collapsed onto the bed passing out.

"Fuck... We made a mess." I looked at the sheets with them covered in semen...

"Gross... Atsumu get up so I can change these" He groaned and rolled right off.

"Jesus chirst can you not walk?!" He nodded giggling.

"We have a game tomorrow!"

"Oh, righttt" Great. He fell asleep again. I changed the sheets throwing the semen covered ones into the wash. Atsumu curled back into the bed throwing his hands in the air signalling he wanted a hug.

"This is disgusting"

"Awww cmon I thought you'd get comfy with me" I got him off the bed dragging him into the bathroom.

"Round two in the shower?"

"Absolutely not."

Haikyuu Smut/Fluffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें