The agreement

Y/n P.O.V~

Sex had become a normality ever since I had first had sex with Yuno and Ayano; they were always pulling me into the bathrooms at school to have fun with them. They would always try to spice up the situation with kinks and many other items like sex toys, outfits, etc. The sex was amazing, but it was beginning to take a toll on me, and I was currently sitting in an ally way by myself. Well, not entirely by myself, I was currently talking to dark Y/n about this whole Yuno & Ayano situation.

Y/n:" I don't know what to do dark Y/n. I care about both of them so much I would even go as far as to say I love them. I wish I knew what to do. I care about them both so much."

Dark Y/n:" Well, Y/n, I wish I could help you, but I don't know what to do either."

Y/n:" Well, thanks for talking to me anyway, it helps to talk to someone about this with someone."

Dark Y/n smiled and thanked me for the compliment and went back into my grandfather's puzzle. I got out of the alleyway and began to walk to school. My hands were in my pockets as I looked down, thinking about my whole situation; it had me feeling down lately. I couldn't help but feel like I was being tugged in between the dark and pink-haired girls; it felt like I was the rope in a messed up game of tug of war. I didn't know how to feel about this whole thing. They were both desperately trying to win me, but I didn't want to hurt one of them, but I wanted them to be happy, and I could tell this contest was taking a toll on them. I hope they're okay.

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n sat in his set right in between Yuno and Ayano while looking down. Both Yuno and Ayano noticed Y/n's sour mood, and eminently grew worried.

Ayano:" Y/n, are you okay?"

Yuno:" Yeah, can I get you anything water, soda, hot cocoa?"

Both girls hugged Y/n's left and right arm, respectively, while asking him questions to see if he was okay and if he needed anything. Y/n politely declined once again, saying that he was fine. Soon class started, and Y/n moved on, but the two girls were still very concerned. Soon classes ended, Ayano and Yuno kept worrying about Y/n, and soon after school ended, Ayano walked to Yuno, who was packing up her stuff in her backpack and saw Ayano once she closed her locker door.

Yuno:" Hello, bitch, what do you want?"

Ayano:" What did you do to my darling Y/n?"

Yuno smirked as she spoke in a cocky voice.

Yuno:" Well, I did take his virginity~."

Ayano huffed out in anger as her voice became angrier.

Ayano:" I meant, what did you do to him to make him start acting all weird."

Yuno:" I didn't do anything to Y/n. I'm starting to think you did something to him and are trying to blame me for it!"

Ayano:" Well, I didn't, but I have something you will never have."

Yuno:" And what's that?"

Ayano:" My parents love me."

Yuno:" You did not just go there."

Ayano:" I think I just did."

Yuno grabbed a switchblade from her pocket at slashed Ayano's cheek cutting her face as Ayano grabbed her knife and began to fight the pink-haired girl.

Y/n P.O.V~

I walked around the empty school because I had left my homework, and it was due tomorrow. I then heard what sounded like grunting as I turned my head to see Yuno and Ayano both caked in blood, fighting each other. Tears leaked out of my eyes as the two girls who owned my heart were trying to kill each other. I yelled out for both of them to stop. Both of the beauties looked at me as the fight stopped.