Epilogue: A wonderful family

Y/n P.O.V~

I slept in my ped peacefully wrapped in warmth and clocked in darkness. Soon I then heard a title I had held for about seven years now.

???:" Papa!"

???:" Common Daddy, time to get up!"

I groggily opened my eyes and was met with the faces of my two daughters, one with pink hair and pink eyes and the other with dark hair and dark eyes. They were the spitting image of their mother. I smiled as I sat up in my bed and wrapped my arms around my two daughters in a hug.

Y/n:" Good morning Aiko, Good morning, Yuri."

My two little girls hugged me even tighter as I smiled. Yuri was Yuno's daughter, who had her mother's looks and a mix of her personality and mine. Aiko was Ayano's daughter, who was sweet and loving for the most part but who could be hollow at times, which was a little concerning at times, but Ayano told me that she was the same way at her age, so I wasn't too worried.

Y/n:" How are my to little girls doing today?"

Aiko:" I'm doing very well today, daddy."

Yuri:" Same here, daddy!"

I smiled as I hugged my two daughters once again.

Y/n:" Is your brother up there yet?"

Yuri:" No, he is still asleep."

Aiko:" Yeah."

Y/n:" Okay, why don't you two go downstairs while I go wake up your little brother?"

Both Aiko and Yuri both smiled as they spoke.

Aiko&Yuri:" Sounds good!"

My two daughters let me and my wives room as I groggily got out of the comfy bed and walked to my dresser as I opened up one door and put on one of my favorite hoodies and a pair of jeans as I exited my room and placed my hands in the large of pocket and began to walk to my son's room. I knocked on the door with the back of my hand and spoke.

Y/n:" Haru, you awake in there?"

I did not receive an answer form my son; he was most likely still sleeping; I opened the door and entered my son's room. It was messy like it usually was; there were action figures stuffed animals scattered around the room and all over the floor. I quickly and quietly walked to my son's bedside and rubbed his hair dark lightly, waking him up. My son ground saying, five more minutes. I chuckled at once again tried to wake him up, and after a couple more minutes of attempting to wake up my son, Haru opened his E/c eyes as he yawned and got out of bed.

Haru:" Dad, do I have to get up?"

Y/n:" Oh come on; your moms made pancakes and waffles."

Haru:" Oh, alright."

Haru groggily got out of bed as I left the room and walked downstairs to see my two daughters sitting at the table eating their breakfast and my two wives putting food on the table and at the stove. I sat down in my seat as I was instantly wrapped in a hug by my two wives.

Yuno&Ayano:" Good morning, my dear~."

I smiled as I hugged my wives and spoke.

Y/n:" Good morning, my loves; how are you two?"

Ayano:" I am doing well, my darling."

Yuno:" As am I buttercup. How about you?"

Y/n:" I'm doing very well, my darlings."

I smiled as Ayano put pancakes on my plate and kissed my cheek as Yuno then put waffles on my plate along with some bacon and eggs as she kissed my other cheek. I blushed as I began to eat my breakfast. Haru then came down from his room and sat at the table.

Ayano:" Good morning, son."

Haru:" Morning, mummy."

Ayano giggled as we began to eat our breakfast as Yuno spoke.

Yuno:" So Aiko, Yuri, any plans for school today?"

Aiko:" I am auditioning for the lead part in the school play today!"

Yuri:" I might be able to take home the class pet this weekend. Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I Please?"

Y/n:" I'm okay with it. Yuno Ayano, what do you think?"

Ayano:" I have no problems with this."

Yuno:" Same here. What about you son? Do you have any plans?"

Haru:" I plan going over to a friend's house to play."

Y/n:" What's there, name?"

Haru:" Her name is-."

Haru was interrupted by his sisters beginning to chant.

Aiko&Yuri:" Haru has a girlfreind~.Haru has a girlfreind~. Haru has a girlfreind~. Haru has a girlfreind~. Haru has a girlfreind~."

Haru quickly screamed out that they were only friends. I chuckled as I told my daughters to stop teasing their brother. Aiko and Yuri did as I asked of them before we finished our breakfast and got ready for school. After all of my children were ready to go as my children and I got in the car, I drove them to school every morning.

Y/n:" Bye, Yuno bye, Ayano, I'll see you later!"

My lovers wished us goodbye as I drove my children to school.

Third-person P.O.V~

Down in the L/n family's dungeon sometimes used for sex by the adults or other things. Yuno and Ayano had currently kidnapped one of Y/n's female co-workers who had looked at him lustfully and were torturing her. The woman screamed out for them to stop, but the pair of insane women only chuckled as they each picked up a tool used for cutting or mutilating.

Yuno:" You looked at our husband lustfully, and we cannot have that."

Ayano:" He is ours and ours alone."

Yuno looked at Ayano as they began to torture the woman even further, making her scream out as blood spewed out all over Yuno and Ayano, staining their clothing and faces.

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat on the couch downstairs reading a book as today was my day off from work, and I needed a day just to be lazy and not work. I then heard footsteps on the hardwood floor and looked up to see my two lovely wives both caked in blood and guts it dripping into the floor.

Yuno:" Y/n darling, we feel unloved..."

Ayano:" We expect you to meet us in the shower to make up."

Yuno and Ayano made their way over to the bathroom in our room as I looked at the bloodstains staining the floor. I do wish they would stop murdering people, but that can wait. I got off the couch and walked to my wives and I's room as I thought about my life. I was the luckiest man in the world I had two wonderful wives and three exceptional children. I had the perfect family and an excellent job as a regional manager at an office. I smiled as I had reached my room and head the shower going as I removed my clothing and entered the bathroom.

Ayano&Yuno:" Oh, Y/n~."

I turned my head to see Yuno and Ayano both nude and pressing their breasts together as they beckoned me inside, and I happily did as they asked of me. I indeed did have a wonderful life and family.