Lovers~ (lemon)

Y/n P.O.V~

It had been two almost three weeks since Yuno and Ayano had begun to share me, and I had loved every second of it. I loved how I didn't have to hurt them at all, and from what I could tell, the two of them were pretty happy too; they didn't really didn't ask for sex, and the two of them would often ask for cuddles or other displays of affection claiming that it was to show all of the others that I quote belonged to them. Still, I really didn't see why they would be worried about it I had no intention of leaving or cheating on them. Whoever the both of them had been somewhat distant lately, and I was getting worried about them, and I was going to confront them about it today and ask them what was wrong. As I walked to school and went to my locker to and as I opened it up, a cookie fell from it and onto the ground. I picked up the cookie and saw a sticky note attached to it. It was from my two girlfriends, and I read the message hoping that it was good. The statement read that it was a little gift for me and wanted to talk to me about something later and that they hoped I was having a good day. I smiled at my girlfriend's kind words as I ate the cookie happily and began to walk to class, but my eyelids began to feel heavy, and I collapsed to the ground blacking out.

Third-person P.O.V~Yuno and Ayano happily smiled, picked up their boyfriend in their arms, took him out of the school, and put him in a car they had stolen as the two girls got into the driver and passenger seat. Yuno looked at her black haired comrade and spoke.

Yuno:" Did we have to kidnap him? We could have just asked him to come with us."

Ayano:" Well, no, we didn't, but more fun for us, plus he looks so cute when sleeping, don't you agree."

Yuno blushed as she spoke while lewdly smiling.

Yuno:" That he does~."

The duo of crazed girls drove the car for about two or three hours until they arrived at their destination.

Yuno:" So was this the secret project that you were working on?"

Ayano:" Yeah, it is. It wasn't too hard to buy the house, but it took a long time to get the renovations and other modifications."

Yuno:" I see."

Both girls glanced at their sleeping lover and smiled as they carried him inside the new home to start their new life together.

Y/n P.OV~

I woke up enveloped in darkness and in chains as I spoke.

Y/n:" Did I just get Bill cosbyed by a cookie?"

I heard giggling as I heard two very familiar voices speak.

Yuno&Ayano:" That you did, my love."

I looked up to see my two lovers in only their underwear arousing me.