💀Back to Business💀

💀hey! It's been a little while, sorry I've been crazy busy lately but here ya go!💀

💀Light Pov💀
I woke up to sunlight beaming in my eyes. It was coming from my window. I looked down, in my arms, and smiled at the beautiful sight. I loved waking up everyday to see the tiny figure of my girlfriend in my arms.

She was so cute when she slept. Sure she drooled a bit, and snored, but I still love her. I kissed her forehead and got ready. We had to meet up with L or "Ryusaki" today. I wasn't looking forward to it.

He's been quite annoying. He always wants to hang out with me and (y/n). We can never get a break from the guy! Ryuk found my annoyance hilarious. He always enjoyed himself, watching how I act around Ryusaki.

I woke up (y/n), let her get ready, and we were on our way.

💀time skip💀
💀Your POV 💀

We arrived at the tennis field, Light didn't look too happy. Can't say I blame him though, Ryusaki has been a bit clingy lately. I, myself am starting to lose my patience with him but watching Light get annoyed makes it worth while.

That's one thing me and Ryuk always had in common, sitting back and enjoying the show. Ryuk probably likes it more then me though. He LOVES watching the effects the deathnote has on the world.

I wasn't surprised to see that Ryusaki was dressed in his signature look, a white long sleeve shirt and saggy blue jeans. Me and Light actually attempted to get dressed for the occasion. Light was wearing a simple sports shirt and shorts with running shoes.

While I was in a (outfit of your choosing) with my favorite running shoes. As we got ready for the game, Light started a conversation with Ryusaki. "I have to admit, I was a bit surprised that you would choose tennis as a game to get to know each other."

Ryusaki wore no expression, "Is it a problem for you?" Light grabbed his racket and walked to the court,"Not at all, but when you first invited me to play, did you know how good I was?" Light smirked.

I giggled a bit, following behind the boys. "Oh please Light, I could beat you any day." My competitive side started to show. I couldn't help it, I love a good competition.

Ryusaki ignored me, but answered Light. "Yes, I'll be fine though. It's been a while but at one time, I was actually a champion." I was a bit offended that he ignored me like that. Ryuk seemed to notice as he chuckled.

"Yeah well I don't care if your a rookie or a pro, I'll  still show you whose boss!" Now I was pumped. He made the poor mistake of ignoring me, now hes gonna pay.

💀small time skip💀

I was disappointed while I sat at the bench. They made me sit out on this one. I was mad, I wanted a chance to beat L. Its not fair, Light always gets to do the fun part! Sense I wouldn't be playing I was ready to go home.

💀L POV 💀
(Y/n) seems a bit bratty. She acts like a spoiled child. Quite annoying but I'll admit it was funny to see her get excited to play me and be let down. I don't see what the problem is though, I told her she could play next round. But I guess that wasn't enough to satisfy her.

💀Your pov💀
That butthole Ryusaki spoke to Light. "Well sense it's our first match, why don't we just play a single set. First one to....six?" Light agreed and the game started. It was more a war then a friendly game.

💀Ryusaki or L Pov💀
This is just a friendly game of tennis, nothing more. The game itself won't reveal if these two are Kira. But I know Kira hates to lose and (y/n) fits perfectly in that description.  Oh well, let's get this started.

I served the ball and the game began