💀Alone with Rem... again 💀

(H/l) = Hair Length Also sorry if Rem is a bit out if character cuz idrk  her personality too well even tho I've rewatched the show a million times 😅

💀Rem pov ( at ur house with u)
Two days have past 💀

I couldn't help notice (y/n) when she got out of the shower.( with clothes ya nasty🤣)

She smelt nice, and her hair was down, wet. I silently watched as she brushed threw her (h/l) locks. I was pulled out of my daze as her soft voice reached my ears.

"Uhm, Rem? Are you okay, you've been staring for awhile."

I didnt realize and was slightly embarrassed.

"O-oh sorry. "

💀2 hours later 💀

I went over to (y/n)'s desk, where she was sitting, writing names.

"Seems you've been trying to keep yourself busy today, what's wrong?"

Her voice sounded a little sad.
"Its nothing thanks for caring tho Rem."

Instead of responding, I just hovered over her and watched her "work".

💀Your pov/ Another 3 hours later 💀

I sat on my couch watching my favorite movie, but I wasn't really enjoying myself. Even though I had my snacks and my soft blanket, I couldn't relax.

Light never left my mind. It bothered me that it was now 5pm and I havent recieved one message from Light. I thought about texting him first, but I think I should give him space.

That didnt mean I didnt miss him though. Plus it's been two days! We didnt talk at all, not one text or call! What happened to the daily check in?!

Today definitely wasn't one of my favorites. It was boring. At first being alone with Rem didn't bother me, but now I can't help but feel guilty whenever  were alone.

I don't  want to tell them to go, that wouldn't be fair to them. I am kind of Rem's only friend. If you can even call us friends.

💀Rem pov💀

It wasn't hard to notice that (y/n) wasn't in the best mood today. I wanted to help some how. I still felt all of this was somewhat my fault.

I was just standing in her room. Doing nothing, but thinking when she came bursting in.

" I can't take it anymore!" She yelled as she ran to her closet.

💀I'm excited to use this picture I have of rem next chapter see ya in a bit 💀