Cat's out of the bag

Zuka pov :

When the two idiots finally decided to move, I jumped off the tree.

"That damned butler..."

I looked down the cliff, to see Luffy, head into the ground.

'I'm pretty sure it killed him...'

I looked for a way down that didn't involve dying, and when I found it, went to see him. I cautioudly made my way to him, nervous to check if he actually died or not.

'He stretched his arm earlier at Kaya's mansion, so if I'm not mistaking, maybe he's still alive...'

I crouched, and was about to check for a pulse when I heard a snoring sound.

'Don't tell me... He's sleeping ?!'

I sighed, and went to grab his hat, who flew next to him in the fall. When I stood back up, I could here the others (minus Ussop) running towards us.

"Luffy, Zuka, why are you here ...?!"

"He fell."
"And died upon impact !"
"That's why the Captain was ..."

Zoro must have heard the snoring too since he asked everyone to be quiet.

He laughed and took out one of his sword, hitting the boy in the butt with it, earning a scream from the three children and Nami.

"...Mornin' !"

"He was sleeping."

We explained to the others what happened here, and I gave Luffy his strawhat back.

"Oh, thank you Zuka !"

"No problem."

"But yeah, that's what they said."

"By the way, how'd you end up snoozing off here ?"

"He got hypnotised by a guy dressed really strangely and fell from the cliff."

We went back to the village, to see Ussop coming back with a wound on the arm, wich he hid really quickly when he heard the children. I left them here and disappeared, running to Kaya's mansion. If Kuro wanted to harm Kaya, he would need to be close to her. So I'm gonna stay as close as possible too.

Ussop would be totally devastated if anything happened to her, and I would be too. Those two are the first friend I ever made since I had to leave my island, so I'm not gonna let anything happen to any of them !

~~Time skip~~

I entered the mansion and hid in the trees, keeping my weapons in my hands' reach. I looked through the windows to see where Kaya, Merry-san and Kuro where. No other butlers or maid were here, so it was easier to see them, but also easier for Kuro to attack. Merry-san would never leave Kaya alone, so I'm not surprised to see him still here.