24: The Taste of You

I know just from the name of this chapter, everybody dropped what they were doing to sit down and read this amazing chapter without even blinking their eyes. Maybe some people even skipped reading these words because this chapter is simply irresistible. So obvious...jk jk jk jk😂 Totally trying not to stall right now hahaha. 

Anyways! Back to my main point...can we all just take a moment to share our tears of joy from these LOVELY SUMELLIKA PICTURES?!?!?!?!

can we all just take a moment to share our tears of joy from these LOVELY SUMELLIKA PICTURES?!?!?!?!

Someone please pass me some tissues 😭💖😭💖

~~

Ok now you can start reading...this applies only to the people who were respectful and read every single word I wrote up there 😂😂😂😂

Mallika

Blood. Blood everywhere. Small isolated children crying. Women wailing at the deaths of their loved ones. The market roads, the very ones that I was used to since birth, had turned into pathways of death. People were fighting their own people. Shops were now filled with shattered items. Fire blazing among the eyes of the citizens. The army of Suryani, who never had been used, were now injuring their own people to stop the brutal riots. Soon enough, everything all this eruption would come to an end. A permanent end...nonetheless...the destruction of Suryani. In all this darkness, there was still one light. Suryaveer. Bhaiya was standing among the public, unguarded, desperately trying to stop the madness. But all his attempts, all his pleas, seemed to be disregarded when his eyes widened in surprise. A man with a deadly dagger was headed right towards him.

"This is all because of you! You could have done something to help your own citizens out!"

My brother's desperate words answered the man. "You don't understand! If we all work together with peaceful minds--"

"NO! Peace doesn't exist here anymore! Only death! Only death!"

And with that, the man raised the dagger towards Bhaiya, who had his eyes closed in defeat. He knew he couldn't do anything...couldn't do anything without his sister...his own sister who had run away on the day of her swayamvar.