➤ 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩

12:46 PM

12:45 PM ALARM: work on chem project

2 new messages!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Private Message
Muzan >
..............................

〈Muzan〉
Seventh building
Room 2C

Y/N is now online

〈Y/N〉
okay
see u there hubby #1 😘

Muzan is now offline
Y/N is now offline

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

While you may have been confident on chat, holy shit, you knew you were going to die in real life.

You had to go to the "delinquent" group's leader's dorm alone for a project. Yes, he was hot—but one wrong move, and you were sure you were dead. Plus, you figured his dorm mate was another delinquent, too.

Standing hesitantly in front of the door to his dorm, you took a deep breath. It took all your will power just to knock. The door handle started twisting, and you gulped with anxiety for what was to come, and what you would face on the other side of the door.

"Oh! Hey, Y/N!"

"What the fu—Prez?"

In front of you stood Student Council Executive President Kagaya Ubuyashiki; But this was Muzan's dorm, right? What the fuck?

You looked down at your phone again, checking the delinquent's text to see if you got the right room.

"Oh, are you here for your project with my half cousin?" he suddenly realized. "Come in!" Kagaya stepped away from the entrance and held the door open, gesturing you to come inside. You were speechless, but just allowed your feet to carry you in the dorm, anyways. "He's not here right now, but he said he'll be here soon!"

Wait, you thought. Did he say half cousin? HOLY SHIT—

"Muzan's your half cousin?" you gaped at the Council President.

"Yeah!" Kagaya confirmed. "I mentioned that one of the students in the 'trouble group' was related to me, right?"

"You did," you replied, "but I didn't think it was him!"

"Oh," he mused.

The both of your heads snapped to the sound of the door opening once again, and you inwardly cursed as your eyes caught sight of Muzan's usual cold face. He walked in with a bit more casual-looking clothing this time—a loose, black bomber jacket over a white shirt. Actually, now that the half cousins were both in your field of view, you could somewhat see the resemblance between them.

"Welcome back!" Kagaya greeted him. "I already let Y/N in."

"Sorry I'm late, Commissioner," he muttered lowly to you, practically indifferently, setting his bag down and completely ignoring his relative, who sweat-dropped. "You can take a seat at Kagaya's desk."

"In other news," Kagaya interjected. "I'm going to go get lunch with Amane, so I'll leave you two alone." He shot you a closed-eyed smile, causing him to fail to see the please-don't-leave-me-alone-with-Muzan look you threw at him. With that, he left the room, and you were left with his delinquent half cousin.