Lonesome Flats/ Born To Die / I'm Leaving Lonesome Flats

In No Time, Poppy, Z, Branch, Biggie And Mr. Dinkles Made It To Lonesome Flats.

"This Must Be Where The Country Music Trolls Live." Poppy Said.

"Wow. Their Town Looks Pretty Cool From Here." Z Said, Admiring The Town.

"Well, It Looks Like Nobody's Here. We're Too Late. Time To Go Home. Come On Guys, Let's Go." Branch Says As He Was About To Turn Around And Walk Away.

"There's No 'I Quit' In 'Team'." Poppy Said As She Starts To Walk Towards The Town.

Z Puts Branch On Her Back And Followed Poppy Into The Town.

"Cockle-Doodle-." The Rooster Started Then Added. "Oh. Never Mind."

That's When The Leader OfThe Country Trolls, Delta Dawn, Came Out With Her Banjo And Played It Then Sang.

Delta: We Don't Hope For Makin' Things Better

All We Want Is To Keep It Together

Everyday Is A Rainy Day, No Changin' The Weather

An Egg Hatched From A Country Troll's Head. Their Family Of Three Country Troll Children Now Became Four.

"Happy Birthday Honey. Time To Get To Work." The Country Troll Father Said Handing Him A Bucket.

"Okay, Daddy." The Little Country Troll, Who Was Just Born Replied And Started Milking.

Delta: And All These Tears Are From The Dust In Our Eyes

And All These Years Just Keep On Passin' Us By

The Trolls Hid Behind A Barrel And Saw How Sad The Country Music Trolls Lives Seemed To Be.

Delta: We All Know That We're Just Born To Die

That's The Way It Goes When You're Just Born To Die

"This Is Song So Sad." Poppy Said.

"Yeah. It Is Sad." Branch Said

"Yeah, But Life Is Sad Somtimes, Mostly Mine. So I Actually Love This Song." Z Said As She Looked At The Others.

"You Do?" Poppy Asked. Z Nodded In Response. "But It's So Different. Oh,They Must NotKnow That Music Is Supposed To Make You Happy. That's Awful."

"But Poppy, That's Not How Songs Work." Z Says To Poppy, But She Didn't Listen.

Delta: And All These Tears Are From The Dust In Our Eyes

And All This Misery Makes It Hard To Deny

That's The Way It Goes When You're Just Born To Die

When They Finished, Delta Closed A Coffin. Poppy Decided Her Plan.

"Okay Guys, Huddle Up." Poppy Said.

"Poppy, Is It Okay If I Can Get Something To Drink? Normally, I'd Drink From The Canteen I Brought, But It's Dry As A Bone." Z Asked.

"Sure, Z." Poppy Said. 

"Thanks." Z Said As She Left.

One Of The Country Trolls, Growly Pete, Said. "Growly, Growly, Growl."

"Now Take It Easy, Growly Pete. I Feel Bad For Them. It Looks Like They Got Beat Up By A Rainbow." Delta Told Him.

Then Z Walked To Them.