Trolls Is Trolls/ To The Funk Trolls/ The Chaz Experience

Mr. Dinkles Seemed To Be Floating Into A Land Of Cotton Candy Clouds With A King That Looked Like Him On The Throne.

"Welcome Home." He Told Him.

Mr. Dinkles Smiled Until He Was Pulled Back Into Reality And Saw Biggie Above Him.

"Oh Mr. Dinkles, You're Alive! For A Minute There, I Thought You'd Kick The Bucket." Biggie Sighed In Relief.

Mr. Dinkles Sighed In Annoyance. Poppy, Branch And Z Coughed, Getting The Water Out Of Their Systems.

Z Took Out The Scroll To If It Was Okay And It Was, She Sighed In Relief And Looked At The Sky.

"I'm Really Glad You Came With Me." Poppy Says To Branch.

"Me Too." Branch Said Afterwards.

The Moment Was Ruined Agian But By Hickory.He Shook Stuff Off Of Him And Some Landed On Branch, Much To His Annoyance.

"Yah! There You Are. Whoo! I Think We Lost 'em. We Should Be Alright." Hickory Told Them As He Helped Z Up.

"Thanks. I Honestly Don't Know How We Could Ever Repay You." Z Said To Hickory.

"Oh, I Do! Gumdrops!" Poppy Says As She Holds Gumdrops.

"Gum What? Oh. Well, Thank You." Hickory Said, Tried One And Then Responded. "That's Gotta Zing, Don't It?"

Branch Grabs The Gumdrops And Then Remarked."It's Not Candy Time, It's Question Time."

Then All The Hug Time Watches Went Off, Making Branch Drop The Gumdrops.

"Hug Time!" Poppy And Biggie Shouted As They Were Pulled In A Group Hug.

"Oh That Feels Good." Biggie Commented.

Branch Wriggled Free Then Said, "Why Are You Helping Us?"

His Hug Time Watch Went Off Again, But He Slapped It To Get To Stop.

"What's In It For You?" He Continued.

"Branch. I'm Sorry About My... Friend." Z Replied. They Started Walking Along The River With Hickory And Z In The Front.

"I Love Your Message About Music Bringing Trolls Together. They May Be Pop, And I May Be Country, But Trolls Is Trolls." Hickory Said To Z.

"'Trolls Is Trolls'." Branch Mimicked Then Commented. "Wow, Deep."

Z And Poppy Glared At Him For A Second.

"This Is The Biginning Of A Partnership Between Trolls That's Going To Save ALL Trolls!" Poppy Exclaimed Excitedly.

"Ya Darn Skippy." Hickory Told Her, Making Her Giggle And Branch Growl.

"Okay. We Need To Get To The Funk Trolls Before Barb." Poppy Said.

"Well, The Quickest Way Is Down That River. I'll Build Us A Raft." Hickory Said Before Trotting Off.

"Do You Need Help Building It?" Z Asked Him.

"I Got It." Hickory Answered.

Branch Scoffed The Said. "This Oughta Be Good. Guy Probably Doesn't Know The First Thing About Building A R-"

But Branch Was Wrong And Hickory Managed To Build A Really Good Raft. It Even Had A Cappuccino Maker.

"Cappuccino Anyone?" Hickory Asked.

"Cappuccino? Cappucci-YES!" Poppy Answered.

"Oh!" Biggie Exclaimed As He And Poppy Went Over To The Raft.