Getting Kidnapped/ Vibe City/ It Was All Love

Meanwhile, Cooper Was Fighting Against The Desert Wind, His Cape Was Torn And Tattered. He Felt Very Dehydrated And Kept Coughing Up The And That  Would Hit His Face. It Was So Hot, Even The Sun Sweated.

"So Hot." The Sun Groaned.

Cooper Walked Up A Hill Until He Found An Oasis. He Gasped Excitedly And Ran To It.

"Ha! I'm Saved!" Cooper Exclaimed.

He Set His Things Down And Drank From The Water, When His Reflection Started Speaking To Him.

"Are You Now? 'Cause Last I Checked, I Was A Mirage." It Told Him.

Cooper Looked Back Up At The Oasis And It Popped Away. He Realized He Wasn't Drinking Water And Opened His Mouth, Where A Lot Of Sand Came Out. He Groaned In Defeat.

"I'm Done For. And On Top Of That, I Never Found Any Trolls Like Me And My Sister. I'm Sorry, Z. I Failed." Cooper Said.

He Collapsed And Awaited For His Death, Until The Shadow Of A Large UFO Came And Took Cooper In Some Kind Of 'Worm Bubble', Cooper Tried To Escape But It Was No Use, He Was Stuck And Being Taken! It Almost Forgot His Hat But Managed To Get It As Well. The Sun Saw The Whole Thing And It Went Like-

"Woah..."

Inside Of The UFO, Cooper Was Taken In Some Kind Of Worm Neon That Took Him Up. When He Arrived At The Top, The Bubble Popped, And Cooper Slipped And Fell. 

"Q, Is That Him? I Think Our Search Is Almost Over! Now We Just Need To Find Our Daughter!" A Female Voice Said.

"Our Son Is Finally Home!" A Male Replied.

Two Trolls Looked At Cooper. A Big Smile Grew On Cooper Face, A Mix Of Joy And Happiness.

Meanwhile, Poppy Was Steering The Raft. Z And Branch Was Sitting In The Front Of The Raft Looking At Poppy As She Kept Steering And Looking Ahead. Hickory Sang A Song Around.

Hickory: I Fall To Pieces

How Can I Be Just Your Friend?

Branch Sighs And Lays Down. After A Few Seconds, Hickory Comes And Looks Down At Branch.

"Something Tells Me Your Heart Ain't On This Mission, Branch." HickorySays To Branch.

"What Do You Mean? I'm Here, Aren't I?" Branch Asked As He Sits Back Up.

"Yeah, You're On A Mission, Alright, But Your Heart Is With Miss Poppy." Hickory Said.

"Hey, Hold Your Horses." Branch Says.

"Branch." Z Scold As She Nudges Him.

He Then Realized What He Said And Says, "I'm Sorry, Is That Offensive?"

"Not As Offensive As You Thinking I Can't See What's Right In Front Of My Eyes. Did You Tell Her Yet?" Hickory Asks As He Sits Down Next To Branch.

"I Tried, But..." He Answers Before Imitating An Explosion.

"In Other Words, He Failed Miserabley." Z Said. Branch Glred At Her, Z Then Said, "What? It's The Truth."

"Well, If You Did Tell Her, Who Knows If She'd Even Hear You?" Hickory Says.

"What Do You Mean By That?" Branch Asked, Confused.

"Well, Let's Just Say Only One Of You Is Doing The Listening In This Relationship, And It's Not Her." Hickory Said.

Branch Stayed Quiet And Thought About What Hickory Said.

"It's You." Hickory Added.

"Yeah. I Got That. Thanks." Branch Said Sarcastically While Z Laughs A Little.