1.0 siri take me to hell

"Welcome to USK Seoul students! A place where dreams are shattered and the better ones are chased... an important announcement, all students are requested to make their way over to the auditorium. Ms. Dorota has asked me to inform you that you'll be having cucumber sushi or salad for lunch...thank you for your attention.This was Mr. Hann from the principal's office"

Jiwoo:
"I hate this place already"

Zoya:
"Shush, give it time"

Jiwoo:
"You know what? I've heard that if the school's lunch isn't
good the education is
shitty too."

Zoya snorted.

Zoya:
"Yes because all the teachers make their presentations in the kitchen, don't they?"

Jiwoo nudged her friend and they walked around the rich atmosphere the place was presenting. As they walked around, they noticed the wide spacious rooms, the classrooms of the place were large and airy. even the boundary wall didn't go unnoticed. The building itself stood tall, big, and shiny even from far away in the midst of school. It had a big auditorium hall, where they had to be as they realized many students were rushing there.

As the girls tried to squeeze their way in, they were greeted with the tantalizing aroma of fresh flowers like they were gently plucked from the school garden, mixed with the rich smell of musk...something new to their noses.

They took a seat in the middle row and waited as thousands of students filled the room. Soon, a man with no facial hair came upon the stage.

"Good morning students or shall I say seniors, this is your last year in USKl and I want to congratulate every one of you for pushing so far, soon you will be freed into the real world with no boundaries. I want you to understand how great of a life you have ahead of you, so good luck with your last year working hard and being ambitious!"

He went on, "To those new students we warm-heartedly welcome you here, I hope you have a wonderful time. Moving on, as per well... a very enthusiastic request your dorm mates will be in groups of four, 2 girls and 2 boys." The crowd went into hushed excited gasps and cheeky whispers.

Jiwoo:
"That is so crazy do they not
have money for separate rooms?"

A moment of silence went by until Zoya sank in on what Jiwoo said, shifting upon her seat to look at her properly

Zoya:
"Wait a minute...how do you know?"

Jiwoo's side glances at her looking so serious of the matter.

Jiwoo:
"Well... it's weird, isn't it? Why else would they
break the universal rule of rooming? I just guessed. "

Zoya:
"How can you guess
such a bold statement?"

Jiwoo:
"Yeah yeah, whatever"

Zoya let out a sigh. She hadn't really paid attention to anything the principal was saying as her attention was always wavering. Which is what brought her here.

After her parents' trip to Sri Lanka where they were kidnapped by a bunch of illegal muggers, she was diagnosed with PTSD and easily triggered panic attacks. News flashed everywhere of ten tourists who mysteriously disappeared and came back home bearing new behaviors. Not paranormal, yet different.