1.2 cant keep a secret damn

its the next morning

the girls are up and are in the living area they spot their male roomates laying on the floor in different positions.

Jiwoo:
"oof, i think they got wasted"

Zoya:
"looks like it"

they try to wake them up; jiwoo struggling to shake wooyoung and after seconds of vigorously shaking he groans pulling her in his arms and it all went so quick that she didn't even resgiter the gasp that came out of her and her bestfriend.

all that could escape zoya's lips were a faint "pfft" while jiwoo tries to snuggle out of his strong arms.

Jiwoo:
"do i need to call the women's helpline or
are u going to assist a friend?"

Zoya:
"you look comfy there i'll just leave you to it"

with that the fake friend walks over to the kitchen to make coffee for herself, moments later a loud, painful groan is heard. she scoffs to herself as jiwoo walks in dusting her shoulders and shirt.

Jiwoo:
"men"

Zoya:
"what did you do
to our poor mate?"

Jiwoo:
"hit him where
the sun doesn't rise"

"embarrassing" zoya mumbled. for both of them.

her smiling innocently made it even funny to them as they both burst into laughter.

it was much later now and the girls walked around the campus, since it was the weekend, the place was almost empty as some students were working shifts or meeting friends and nearby family

it was much later now and the girls walked around the campus, since it was the weekend, the place was almost empty as some students were working shifts or meeting friends and nearby family. they spent their time talking and laughing at jokes. amidst the bubbly mood, both of them felt a presence rush by them, it was so subtle you almost couldn't notice it until you knew what it was...