Part 2 (jungkook Short Story) Alpha's Mate Heat

*lunch time*

Jungkooks pov
I ran to the cafeteria, to find y/n.
But she was out of my sight, I searched every room, terrace, locker area, void rooms, I searched it all... But can't find her. Then I thought to ask someone. I went to her friend iu.

Jungkook : iu, do you know where y/n is?
Iu : oh, jungkook shi don't you know, that she went home?
Jungkook : home? Why?
Iu : I don't know, she just told the teacher, that she ain't feeling well and that she want to go home!!!
Jungkook : ok, thank you, I'll see you soon...
Jungkook took his phone and called you!!!

Meanwhile
Y/n got home, and changed in something light as she was feeling very hot... She lied on the bed with ac on but nothing seems to work! Then she went to take a bath... She filled the bathtub with icy water and went in... When she heard her phone ringing... She cursed under her breath as she looked at caller id.
*Jungkook* as she was feeling a bit relieved in icy water, she answered the call...

Jungkook : y/n where are you???
Y/n : ah, uhm I a.. am at my grandma's home!!!
Jungkook : why?
Y/n : because she c.. Ahh*you moaned* call me to come
He.. Here!!!
Jungkook : y/n, what did I just heard? What's wrong?
Y/n : n..nothing is wrong!!!
Jungkook : why did you off the mindlink?
Y/n : ahhh uhmm
*y/n cutted the call*

Jungkooks pov
Something is definitely wrong..
He leave the school, and ran towards your house...
After 15 mins
Jungkook banging the door
Jungkook : open the door y/n...
*knock knock*

Y/N's pov
Now, what should i do... I am definitely on my heat, and I am scared of how will jungkook react... And I am scared of that things... I should think something, I can't open the door.. I am in so much pain!!!

She didn't open the door and jungkook went after some time, since he thought that she really went to her granny...

Time skip evening
Y/N's pov
I can't tolerate this anymore...
I looked at my phone 69 missed calls and 176 messages from jungkook...
Umm i should go and buy some heat supressent, otherwise I won't be able to tolerate the pain.

Y/n went to her car and drove to medical store...
Y/n : sir, give me 5 heat surpressent pills.
*but the shop keeper keep glaring at her,since she was smelling very nice..*
Y/n :sir, pls fast...
Shop keeper snapped out and took the pills and gave it to me...
I took a hold of it and turned around just to bump into someone...
My pills fell down, and I sat down to pick it up, when I heard a voice
??? : y/n!
*I looked up to see jeon jungkook staring through my soul*