(Jungkook Short Story) Part 4 21+

Then jungkook put his soft lips on her, devouring her in the sweetness. he bited the lower lips of y/n but she knew what he wanted to do, so to tease him a bit she didn't opened her mouth.
Jungkook got frustrated, but anyways he was an alpha and dominance runs in his blood.
He grabbed her boobs, as she gasped with this surprising thing, he smirked as he entered his tongue into her mouth, and they kissed in a good rhythm.

But the fact that atlast jungkook is going to claim her, made him too selfish , he didn't wanted this
Moment to end so he kept kissing, while y/n is tapping his shoulders to let go as she is out of breath.
After 5 more min he let go of her lips, as they both breathed heavily.

Jungkook : that was intense!
Y/n : uh uh uh *breathing heavily * I thought I will die with lack of oxygen!
Jungkook : *chuckled* so, let continue?

Y/n didn't said anything but her gaze never mate jungkook, she was embarrassed because her heat showed up first, not jungkooks.. She was thinking what if jungkook thinks that I am a pervert.. And all. But jungkook was really not thinking about this all.. He was glad that atlast he is mating you..

Then jungkook stood up, and took his shirt off... Seeing his naked upper body, your heart beat got intense...

Y/n : jungkook, If you want to help then be fast.. * you groaned*
Jungkook : ok baby! *he took his pants off to, now he was only in his boxer and he came on bed*

Then he attacked your neck leaving hickeys, on the other hand he started unbuttoning your shirt, you were feeling wet in middle of your leg.
When he got up from your neck, and made you sit up... He took your shirt as well as Bra off.. Then he made you lay again... But you hide your breast with your hands in embarrassment...

Jungkook : don't baby, its beautiful..
He said as he tried to take your hands off it but you are so stubborn to give in so easily...
He was about to say something when you felt a sudden pain and your wolf shouting in your head to give in...

Jungkook : baby don't make it look like I am on my heat!!!
Y/n : j..jungkook, can you just turn me around cut that part of my pants and just go in already...
What is the need of taking all the clothes off??? *I said with hopeful eyes*

His eyes widen at how weirdly you can think, even in this situation.

Jungkook : baby we are making love, it's not fucking.
So now shut up..

He said as he forcefully removed your hand from your breasts and put it above your head...
You were so embarrassed that you turned your face...but then you felt his lips on your nipples and unknowingly a weird sound escape your mouth...
Jungkook smirked against your nipple as you bite your lower lips to be quite...

Jungkook : baby don't hide that beautiful sounds!!
As he said that he came to your neck and started leaving hickeys.
You were enjoying it not to lie...

But then he kissed you on lips again and leaving your lips he started going down sloppily kissing your stomach and down to your lower abdomem...

Then he took a hold on your pants. He was about to slide it down when you said..

Y/n : jungkook ah!!!
Jungkook : yeah *looked at you*
Y/n : don't disown me after having a look at my ugly ass body...

Jungkook burst out laughing...

Jungkook : your thoughts are so wierd y/n ah

Then he slid your pants down along with your inner.
Then not to make you nervous he didn't stared much and open your legs wide...
You closed your eyes...
At the feeling of his hand touching your private area.
He rubbed your clit a bit and then placed his mouth on it, sucking it like he was starving for months.

Y/n : mhhmm jungkook ah *you moaned*

He started sucking harshly and you tried getting up or back up, you started moving too much.
He surrounded his hand around your waist keeping you on a place while continuing his job.

After few minutes you moaned loudly as you cum..

Jungkook licked all of it. And then climbed up to you..
He took his underwear off, as you gasp seeing his size...
"Horror visible in your eyes".
Jungkook looked at you and chuckled.

Jungkook : don't worry baby I'll take care of it. And if it hurts too much then you can tell me to stop.

You nodded

Jungkooks positioned his dick in your entrance as he bent down...
He Placed his lips on yours and
Kissed you... It was deep kiss involving the tounges.
You were so much into it, when he slammed his whole length in you. It felt like you are tearing apart from middle.. Your eyes watered at the pain,you wanted to shout and tell him that stop its hurting you... But all your sounds muffled in his mouth.. He was not letting your lips go. You tried pushing him to signal that you want to stop but he grabbed both of your hand placing it above your head..

After a min he started thrusting in you.. Not that fast but still its uncomfortable...
After 5 min when you felt the pain surpassing a bit.. He leave your lips... You were so much angry on him for the thing he just did.
He literally told you to stop him when you are hurting and literally didn't let you speak.

Y/n : I h..hate you, you didn't stoped.
Jungkook : but you didn't said stop?
Y/n : I know what game your playing jungkook!
Jungkook : ok let's fight later now let's enjoy.

He said and then he took it and then he turn you around and placed pillow under your main part so that your ass will raise up
He slammed again as you moaned in 20% pain and 80% pleasure.
He kept his pace in a unhuman spead.
You both were moaning mess.
He kept pushing till you both were on verge...
He took the pillow away and turned you around he started rubbing your clit harshly as he ramble his dick in you continuously.
He made you cum, you were literally shaking under him, as he took his dick out and made you sit... He placed his dick in your mouth and started jerking
Himself, after a while he came and you swallow it all...

He laid beside you, and covered both of you from blanket.

Jungkook : I love you!!!
Y/n : I L..love you too!!!

The end