Part 3 (jungkook Short Story) Werewolves Mate Heat

Jungkooks pov
I was walking on street feeling very wierd, since I have not seen or talked with y/n since 10 hours..
I was walking when I smelled something too attractive and too good, i was going towards the smell when I found a girl who was smelling this nice, she must be On her heat, she should not be out like this, someone might do something wrong with her... But right now, it was being hard for me too, since I am still unmarked and unmated.. I should go back...
I was about to turn when I saw that girl turning, she bumped into me, and her paper bag fell from her hand I looked down and what I saw just blanked my mind y/n??? Then my eyes went towards the medicine "heat supressent?"
It took me sometime to rearrange my thoughts.. So basically y/n have heat, and that's why she was running away from me???
But why, if anyone can help her, then it's me!!!
Then she looked up at me, her facial expression changed in a sec and she stood up straight...

Y/n : j..jungkook... I.. I..

Jungkooks pov I was listening to what she is about to say when I looked in our surroundings, everyone was looking y/n's body, since she was smelling so good and the clothes she was wearing was sticked to her body due to heavy sweating...

Jungkook : come with me *I said sternly*

               Jungkooks pov
I held her hand and she let out a moan... And then she covered her mouth and backed away from me... She left me with not other ways... I bite my lips looking at her and then pick her up.
Y/n : j.. Jungkook!!!
Jungkook : shh!

                Time skip
In jungkooks House.. He went up to the bed room and let you down,then he went to door and closed it. Jungkook turned around and started stepping towards y/n.
Y/n backed away until her back touched the wall...
She looked up to jungkook 'nervousness and pain visible in her eyes'
She then raised her hand to stop him where he was.. Jungkook looked up to her, she was looking like a whole set of dinner.

Y/n : d.. d..don't come a..any closer!!
Jungkook : it won't be better if you keep this up... Let me help you!!!
Y/n : le..leave me alone, your presence is making it harder...
Jungkook : y/n at first you disappeared from my sight for a whole fuc*ing day, now you showed up like this... And now you again want to push me!!!

Y/n was about to say something when a wave of hard pain striked her stomach, she clutched her hand on the stomach as she bend down...
Jungkook got the right moment, he can't see her in pain, he wants to help her.. He pick her up and laid her on the bed...
Y/n looked up at him *nervousness* visible in her eyes..
Jungkook : don't worry about anything, and tell me to stop if you don't want to continue!!!
Y/n : hmm...

Guys next ep will be 21+ and the final ep