Chapter 7

Hinata's POV

Yup Yachi - san passed out and i got worried because i thought that she is dead or she is only hydrated i rushed to put my shirt on and walkedtowards the way were Kiyoko and Yachi is i helped Yach - san and put her in a bench and Kiyoko helped lme aswell, i then rushed to get a water and gave it to Kiyoko - san she grabbed it and drank it like there's no tomorrow when Kiyoko - san is done drinkin the water she then looked at me and i sincerely sense a dark aura in to her she is crying but not the real cry it's like the cry of Nishinoya - senapai and Tanaka's - senpai anime crying one and she said to me that i got stunned much "Hinata... How did you even got a watermeloan that is bigger than me!?,did u undergo into a surgery and... YOUR A GURL ALL THIS TIME!?" i got even nervous that Kiyoka - san is like a gorilla who can jump me over unless i got a offer to make her mouth shut so that she can't tell anyone i know the fact that Kiyoko - san is very good at hiding secrets even Yachi - san aswell they even backed me up so that they can't know that the person with me yesterday was my brother all along, we chatted about it and and about that im a girl and so on but i didnt tell her that i have a another eye color on me cause i am scared that she will hate me for it.

The two girls then talked that they didn't even noticed that the guys are coming especially the slat - i meant Tsukishima and Yamaguchi is coming to the gym already i meant almost there, the chatting then stopped when Yachi sit up so fast that Hinata thought that Yachi is possess or something she then turned her head in Hinata and said "HINATA - KUN YOU'RE AGUR-" but before she could continue Kiyoko covered her lips and said "Yachi dont shout you dont want to ruin Hinata's carrer right and you dont want her to quit volleyball just because of the fact that he i meant she is a girl from the start" Kiyoko is talking like she's a principal cause she is so calm that Hianta wanted to tell them her another secret but she cant Yachi then complimented Hinata that she had some big watermeloan and like how can she hide it even though its huge Kiyoko aswell is curious of it aswell Hinata then said "i put 3 layers of it and... uhhh... another binder on top of it" Kiyoko herself is struggling just putting her bra on "HOW CAN YOU EVEN BREATHE WITH THAT SOOO MANY THINGS IN YOUR CHE-" they then got cut of by Hinata saying *shhhhhhh* at them "i got ways to breathe in" Hinata then smiled at them

TIME SKIP (guys keepup on me i am just lazy)

The teams are now in the gym and it is almost dark and yup Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are the first to enter the gym then Daichi, Sugawara, and none other than Asahi aswell and the rest are a little bit late now let's go to the present Hinata is thinkin to what or who spread the rumors in the school that he is 'gay' or somethin she didnt then noticed that the team are getting out of the changing room Hinata then rushed to the changing room and change her sweaty shirt she didnt notice this aswell but there is someon watched her in the changing room he doesn't want to disturb him but he saw hinata had bandages in her back but before he could even say a woed he hold his mouth because he saw that Hinata had a OPPAI in her and he got flustered while watching her dressed he thinks to himself that Hinata is not gay it is good for him to fall in love to guy cause he i meant she is literally a girl herself he then put his thoughts aside he then noticed that Hinata going out so he rushed to the girls dressing or changing room he's lucky that the managers are not inside Hinata then rushed out to the bsck of the school.

The guy then got to the changing room and change as fast as he can he then followed Hinata to the back of the school he is shocked that Hianta didn't go to the front of the school instead she got onto the back he watched her picked up her phone cause she got a call to someone he cannot hear anything to what they had in a convo the time has passed and he noticed a car pulled in front of Hinata he got curios so he taked his phone out and taked a picture Hinata got onto the car and they drove out
The guy then searched his gallery and clicked to the image that he got he then saw that Hinata is with the same guy on the phone that tsukishima had in he got curios to what car the guy had so he zoomed in and he saw the same car but the color is different.

With Hianta and his bother, they are going home when suddenly Hinata wanted to go to a gaming shop to buy some stuff his brother then stopped to a a store Hinata got out of the car and she knows that people are watching he didn't care about it and got to the store after an minute so i think she got the game she wanted but she spotted a pudding head guy who is playing in his Nintendo switch and tapped his shoulder the pudding head then noticed it and he saw a orrange hair that is the first he noticed then he noticed a cute face he then go bsck to play his game Hianta then asked to what he was playing and is it interested like that the boy then glanced into the boy or should i say gurl anyways continue and he said to the detail very clear that Hinata can understand the time has passed and they got in touched to each other they exchanged numbers and names and Hinata saw a pair of volleyball shoes so he asked if he plays volleyball the Kenma then said that he got forced by his childhood friend so that is why he entered volleyball Hinata's eyes sparkled that Kenma noticed it and he got a pink shade in his face Jinata got distracted that he forgot he's brother is waiting for him Hinata recived a message that said "are you done picking up games my beloved" Hinata knows that this is his brother and he standed up Kenma noticed but he the most noticed voice is that his childhoods friend voice Kenma continued playing and glanced at the tangerine Hinata said bye to Kenma becuase his in a rush they got seperated and Knema walked away with a tall guy and Hinata running to his brother's car to go home.

__________________________________

_______________

Sike! 😂👁️👄👁️✌️

I am literally sorry that i lied not posting today but yeah hehe heres some chapters and the i made it alittle long so that for my apology that i didn't published yesterday hehe anyways chaw so i think im going to pose tomorrow yeah and i hole you got fun.

1356 Word noice PEICE✌️