Chapter 10

No one's POV

Hinata entered the gym and he saw Sawanura only him, will Sawamura always gows with Daichi and will this time Sawamura is the only one and Hinata is scared or nervous for some reasons, when Hinata got out of the locker he noticed that there was a silent squeak and he just based on it and imagine that it was a hamster or even more.

Hinata then got in and said hi to Sugawara and to Hinata was surprised Sugawara only looked away Hinata thought that Sawamura hates her so he just shrugged it off because Hinata doesn't mind as long as the team doesn't hate her or more than hate.

Hinata got into the locker to change but to his surprised Suga went in aswell and Hinata was nervous so in the point were Hinata wants to take off his shirt to reveal that hes a gurl well luck always goes to Hinata so there was this text from kenma and Hinata got out and Sugawara was just staring at Hinata like "who was that on the phone" like that and other things.

Hinata's POV

When i got to the locker room i got surprised because i almost strip and Sugawara got inside so i didn't do anything yet and it was awkward when suddenly a *meow ringtone* suddenly sounded and i got so relived that my phone saved me so i got out of the locker and i fell like Sugawara - senpai was watching me so i just got out of the gym and looked at my notification i saw that hinata texted me.^o^. *HINATA YOUR SO PRECIOUS CAN I KIDNAP YOU*

H resembles for Hinata and K for Kenma.

K "Hello sho how are you
Are you at your school did
You eat breakfast?"😉👋

H: "Yes! Hello kenma - kun
And yes i am at school and
I eaten already... Are you at school to?" 😚👋

*OH MAH GOD MAH HEART WENT ALAYOOP*

K "Yeah im at school.. Uhmmm sho... Can i ask you something...

H" Yes Kenma you
can aske me anything" ^o^

K "Can we play some
games after school
i wanna hangout with you...
Do oyou want to...?" 👉👈

*AHHHHH KENMA AND HINATA SHIP ARE SOO CUTE! 😍🤦‍♂️🍵👌*

H "Ofc! ^_^ you can come
at my house if you want
to and have some sleepover
at my house.." 👉👈

K "Are you sure😲 i- i mean i wanna go and hangout with you and have some sleepover☺️"

H "Yay this my adress
JAP-XX-XX
and just bring your
things that you want
to bring hehe😊😉"

K "Okey im going there
hehe... Bye sho😚👋!"

H "Okeh babye😚👋"

OKEH I HATE TO DO THIS BUT THEY ARE JUST TO CUUUUTE! OKEH LET US CONTINUES

Hinata's POV

Our convo with kenma is done *i am so excited were going to have a sleep over at my house hehe* and i received a new notification and it was my Brother this time he said that "Hinata my beloved princess im going home late because weve got a late meeting today if you are hungry just make some food the ingredients are in the fridge and cabenit and if you are lazy just order some food love-brother💕" i replied to say that "Brother im hoing to have a sleepover with my friwnd i hope that you are having a great day and please eat when you have the time and if you cant make it to the house just go to a hotel for you to stay only for one night so that you can rest and come back tomorrow, love-Shoyo" and i sended it he just replied a yes with a hearts on it.

I got back inside of the gym and i saw that the team are all in the gym now i got inside and go to the locker cause i noticed that rhe team are already dressed up so i locked the door silently and rushed to change my shirt and rushed to the gym as i rushed i noticed that Sugawara is watching me 'i should ask him if what i did so that he can stop looking at me because its making me shivers and and uncomfortable' as i think and concentrate to the ball.

After of a hour of that Hinata then extrad his practice because the team is not yet done for there changing session so Hinata jumped and saw Sugawara in the distance i shouted at him and Sugawara was nervous while Hinata was approaching and Hinata got closer to Sugawara and Sugawara got startled and backed away and Hinata then watched to the ground and said "Sugawara - sempai did i do something to upset you👉👈" as Hinata doing the fingers but still facing the floor Sugawara gulped to how cute Hinata was acting and he gave up Sugawara then snatched Hinata's wrist and dragged him into an empty room.

The team

" ..... What just haplened ..... "

Hinata with Sugawara

Thay then got into room and Sugawara banged Hinata into a wall*kabedon😏 hehe sugawara and hinata ships* and.......

__________________________________

___________

Hehe im not doing a daily upload hehe dont ever think that or am i doing it anyways look at this

Scroll more

More~

Almost there~

You have arrived😌🍵👌

Look at this

Like what -

Like what -

I DIDNT EVEN THINK I WOULD HIT THAT MUCH READERS OH MAH GOD

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS HINATA HAREM FANFIC HEHE😘🍵👌🧡💥💅

I hope you have a great day reading this.... Or not anyways thank you very muchh soo fast i didnt even think only weeks will take me to this much i thought it was supposed to be months hehe anyways thank u 😘😁 and i am sorry if it's short hehe