Chapter 11

No one's POV

Sugawara dragging Hinata in to an empty room in and pushed her into a wall *Kabedon bishes if you don't know dat then search it*Sugawara then asked Hinata to what is going on and asked him if he really is a gurl a guy he doesn't even know what is reality
Hinata got nervous and scared at the same time cause Sawamura is very close in her face like 1 accident will cause them to kiss.

Hinata's POV

I am with Sugara - sempai and I am scared at the same time nervous and I know he can keep a secret for now because I know from the fact in a bad or right moment he will slept his tongue and going to say something that I might get out of this school.

Hinata nervously said something to Sugawara to get startled Hinata"Sugawara - sempai can you pls move a little it... it makes me uncomfortable" as she shakes a little and Sugawara was davastated and he just maked a space so that Hinata can talk properly and she won't b scared at him Sugawara"you cannot make this a secret foever" Hinata knows that Sugawara was going to say that she don't have a choice Hinata is thinkin that she needs to get out of Karasuno and schange school because other people bully her and she Don want that to make it worst.

Hinata's POV

*I am supposed to make it a secret for the three of us KIYOKO and Yachi but how did he know.... Is he that person that saw me!* "Sugawara are you the person who saw me almost naked in the locker..." as I asked him that I saw a light red in his checks and I know he saw me but I cannot let anyone than the 3 of them know than this.

Hianat hugged Sugawara and and saying she will do anything as long as he won't tell anyone as she sobbed a little bit Hinata can hear a sigh and a hands hugging her back aswell *so that meant a yes..?" Sugawara saw Hinata smiled and he smiled aswell so that Hinata won't be that nervous and scared around him anymore even though she was shaking a little bit but Sugawara knows that Hinata sobbed a little bit because she was happy that he kept it for her.

Time skip~

After all of the drama that was going in the room with Hinata and Sugawara let us go to the team.

In the TEAM

The team are so anxious that Sugawara dragged Hinata out of the gym and go to aome where they know what is privacy but the team are worried that Hinata did something to Sugawara after that incident or the rumor that Hinata is gay... They shrugged it off there head and concentrate on there practice because they know that there is going to be a training camp soon and they worked hard... AFTER SOME HOURS OF WAITING TO SUGAWARA AND HINATA TO GO BACK TO THE GYM NOW THEY ARE MORE WORRIED TO WHAT IS GOING ON.

TIME SKIP *AGAIN... IK PLSS KEEP UP WITH MEH.. *

There worried has been gone because they saw Sugawara carying Hinata like a bridal style and their face are shoketh especially Kiyoko and Yachi holding hand and facing eachother while simping for another ship for Hinata and they are jumping a little.

The team is just watching the two sitting into a bench and Hinata is in Sugawaras lap while sleeping the team knows Hinata is a cute and they got blushed worried but when that rumor ucor and almost shaking the team the gym formed a MUR MUR and its making the manager's angry because they are to annoying to make the mood change but that stopped when they heard a ringing phone they don't know who it was but when Kiyoko spotted the ringing phone and she rushed to Hinata's bag before the others can go to it and rushed to the girls they know that Hinata had pads on it cause they have a extra pad in there bag aswell incase for it.

The managers ppened the bag they are not that surprised but they saw a small purse on it and they know that it will be a great idea to not rase it up because they kno the guys will asked if that was Hinata's and they don't want that to happened especially they promised Hinata to be silent and not say something about Hinatas secret.