Part - 1 Fulfilling Promise

Hello

Thank you all for checking my work and adding to your list and voting and commenting too it really means alot to me.

So here come the very first part of my story.

Singh's Bunglow

Doctor was checking womam in her sixties and same time a girl arrived controlling her heavy breathing due to running all the while she spoke

"What happened to Dadi? She was fine in the morning before I left home and why suddenly what happened (turning towards her father) Papa is there anything serious?"

But before her father can reply a voice come in her direction

"Stand there in silence already your grandmother have make fuss over nothing serious matter so we've to call Dr. for her check-up and for the answer what happened to her I think your eyes are still working can't you see Dr. is checking her plus what will you do by knowing what happened to her so stop this all drama for god sake Ridhhima."

Riddhima: Anu Mom I am just worried so I asked.

Anupriya: First all of don't call me mom I am not your mom and secondly we're here to worry about her so don't do any drama. Amar, please tell your daughter to leave from here now.

All the while man who was standing like a statue finally broke his silence and spoke

Amar: For God's sake will you both keep silent one outsider is here and you both started as usual and Riddhima will you please go out I don't...

But before he can continue further his phone started ringing so he went out to answer call followed by Riddhima who don't want to create any more scene by standing in that room.

After a while Dr. left from there discussing few things with Anupriya and giving prescription and collecting his charges from Anupriya.

Fuming Anupriya soon come down shouting Riddhima's name and soon she saw here and she spoke

Anupriya: Go and get this medicine for your grandmother and I don't have any money right now in my hand so don't ask for it use yours.

And Riddhima nodded and left without uttering a word. And same time another girl of her age just patted on Anupriya's back and spoke

Girl: Mom I am not understanding why are we being bothered for this old lady in that room can't we send her to some old-age home and can't we throw out this two idiot sister from this home?

Anupriya: Ishani don't be so mean that old lady is key to all the properties as it is in her hand and if we throw this two out then we can't ever get that and plus we've to spend money for servent too my child.

Ishani: Very smart Mom anyway Mom I am leaving for my dance classes and after that gym so will be back late and I would love to have some Lasagna in dinner so see you at dinner Mom.

And she left same time Amar entered hall and tension was clearly visible on his face so Anupriya asked

Anupriya: What happened?

Amar: Suraj called his father suffered from cardiac arrest and he moved to ICU three days ago and as of now he is fine but now he want to fulfill promise he made to Papa to make our family their in-laws so tomorrow they're coming with alliance of his son Kabeer to complete that promise.

Anupriya:I don't know what deed do I've done in my past life that I end up falling in love with you yet we're not over with the issue of this almost dying mother of yours and now this Maheswaris are up with the completing the promise made by your dead father and their already dying father.