Part-5 RiAnsh First Meet

Hello 🙋

Again thank you thank you thank you so much for loving my work it really means a lot to me. Here I am up with the next part.

As soon as Angre left from Vansh's office he took breath of relief but soon it disturbed by his phone's ring he looked at screen which revealing call from Uma(Vansh's mom) he immediately answered it

Angre: Yes Mam, is there anything I can do for you?

Uma: Yes but first answer my question why your boss is grumpy and angry since last few days? Is there anything happened?

And soon Angre feeled her with all the recent happenings.

Uma: My poor child is habituated with winning only so obviously he won't be okay with this lost. But anyway now don't talk about that girl in front of him. You go and search her for me and let me know once you find her.

Angre: Yes mam I'll.

Uma: Don't bring this matter in front of him before I told you to do so just pretend like it's over.

Angre: Sure mam.

And he disconnected line from his side and looking at time he again went in to Vansh's office and spoke

Angre: Boss what about lunch? Do you want anything special?

Vansh: I am going out for lunch. You have yours.

And grabbing his car key and mobile he left from there.

Singh's and Maheswari's are on the way to hotel for lunch elder were coming in Singh's car while in Maheswari's car Kabeer was driving accompanied by Riddhima next to him while Siya and Ishani and Ishan were settled in back seat. (Dadi is sick so don't eat outside ka khana so she is at home 🤗)

On the way to road Riddhima and Kabeer were stealing glances and Siya and Ishani were busy noticing them and naturally Siya was happy seeing Riddhima happy but Ishani was burning in jealousy and she was irritated with this closeness of Kabeer and Riddhima and Ishan was busy in his phone and he is not at all interested in noticing what is happening and what not.

Soon they reached hotel and elders were already settled at table reserved by them and after reaching being a gentleman Kabeer went to Riddhima's side to open door for her and leaving Ishani jealousy like hell once again and stomping her foot she left from there dragging Ishan with her while Riddhima and Kabeer together helped Siya in getting out and settling on her wheel chair and both they were about to walk inside when Kabeer's phone ring so he looked at Riddhima who nod at him with understanding and making apologetic face he answered phone.

Soon Riddhima and Siya reached to table and take their place and Riddhima informed that Kabeer is answering some urgent call and seems like Sakshi is waiting for opportunity to showing off his son so taking this golden opportunity she spoke

Sakshi: Yeah, I do remember today he is about to get investor for his startup he was working so hard since last 6 months for this all. I am telling you Riddhima even before your official entry in his life he was working so hard to give you better life.

Anupriya rolled her ice at over sweetness of Sakhsi while Ishani felt like Riddhima have snatched her happiness (not knowing her own mother have given it to Riddhima)

But before their conversation go any longer Kabeer arrived their and taking seat next to Riddhima he spoke looking at Riddhima.

Kabeer: You're my lucky charm and you know what I was hoping to get investment for start-up but they're interested in buying it even before I start it and it's deal worth millions Riddhima. (And turning his gaze to his mother he continue) Mom thanks for always standing by my side. So today this party will be totally from me enjoy.