Part -9 It's Time For...

Hello🙋🙋

Thanks my extended family for all the love for my work though😘😇❤ I am not a good writer but you all have supported to much to have my spirit high to continue and I am here with next part.

Siya was sleeping in bed lost in her thoughts and she murmurs

"Since last one year Di has lost almost everything in her life because of me starting from Kabeer to her passion dance all I wonder is how I'll ever repay for this all to her"

(So leap of a year 😎 And what happened back then will come in later parts so don't get angry 🤭And who so ever have shoe, tomatoes and eggs to throw at me please keep it down 🙏😆Actually replace all with potatoes and onions 🤣🤣 and I'll welcome whole heartedly else I am hiding at safe place.)

She is not aware of the recent arrival of Riddhima and she didn't even realised that she is blurting out her thoughts loudly which is heard by Riddhima.

Riddhima cleared her throat to catch Siya's attention and once she succeeded she speak

Riddhima: I never know that you are not counting me even as... 😬

Siya cut her in between and speak

Siya: Don't go there and you know it's fact you lost Kabeer because of me and we thrown out of our own home and worst one is you married to someone to save me. 😔😬

Riddhima: Stop blaming your self. I left Kabeer cause he choose to sleep with Ishani instead of waiting for marriage and you know that home is nothing more than a hell for us so it's better that we're not there and about my marriage you know how much your Jiju loves me,I am getting all good thing because of you so next time before blaming yourself think twice else I won't come to meet you. 🙃😊 (She tries to sound as happy as she can)

Siya: Di you're saying this all so I can feel good I know that. 😏

Riddhima: No it's fact and you know I've one news actually not one but two maybe. 🥴😎(She tried to divert Siya's attention to some other topic)

Siya: And what it is? 🤔

Riddhima: I went to meet Dadi today. 😇

Siya: How's she? And what she said? Did she miss me? Say something why are you silent now? 🤔🤔🧐

Riddhima: Take breath Siya. Let me speak😬(Siya nodded and Riddhima continues) she is not well, actually today whole family went out with Kabeer's family so no one was at home so I take a Dr. to get her checked and he told me that her arteries are blocked and it's need to get operate immediately and I'll have word with Papa regarding same. And she is missing you so much but I told her that you're not allowed to travel much due to your heart condition.

Siya: Yeah😔 my heart always put you in difficult position.

Riddhima: I don't agree and reason already known to you and I think one day I'll be most happiest person because of you only 😇 (She tries to cheer Siya's mood)

Siya: I too hope so. Tell me more what else you both talked? 🤔🧐

Riddhima: Nothing much there as usual. Just new emotional drama. 😑

Siya: Let me guess she want to welcome great grandchild isn't she? 🧐😉🤭

Riddhima: Siya how can you? 😔

Siya: What I know my dadi well and I too want one nephew or niece to play before I leave this world and you know I just have two years now so...

Riddhima cutting her in between unannounced tears started making their way on her cheek and she spoke