xv

I have been seeing Yena around more often. You must be thinking 'of course you would see her, you attend the same school'. But that is not the case. You see, back then, I didn't even know a girl named Seo Yena existed. Now, her existence itself annoys me.

Imagine seeing the person you hate the most everywhere, everyday, EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS.

I don't even have to imagine.

She visits our classroom everyday and every time she does, all she do is stick around Ni-ki and follow him around like the dog she is.

She takes a quick glance at me before facing Ni-ki again, pinching his cheeks as she laughs. "You're so cute"

Is she trying to make me jealous? cause it's working.

I wish looking at someone could kill them so she'd be dead by now.

"Hey" Soohee says, which switched my attention to her "I'm hungry, let's go to the cafeteria"

"Sure" I say instantly. I want to get out of here, fast.

We got up to head out. My eyes were on Yena as we got up. "arf arf bitch" I say as we pass by them.

I heard her stomp her feet but she didn't really do anything else though, must be because Ni-ki and Jay are around.

Once we were outside the room, Soohee walked slower. I did as well. I didn't want to walk ahead of her.

"Come on, I thought you were hungry you're walking too slow" I whine which made her laugh.

"I'm not hungry" she shakes her head "I just noticed you glaring at Yena, I thought I needed to do something"

"Oh, that" I say, scratching my neck, embarrased that she noticed "yeah thank you"

She smiles at me. "No problem"

We slowly walked through the halls of the school. Students were running and walking past us, some were calling Yena in which she gladly smiled and waved.

"Hey" I say as I put a hand on Soohee's shoulder. An idea just came into my mind. "What if we just, you know, poison Yena's water?"

Soohee looks at me weirdly.

"I mean, they wouldn't know who did it anyway!" I add.

"That is a stupid idea" she laughs "as much as I hate her, I don't want to go to jail"

"But imagine if she's gone" I pout.

"Luna" she says, putting her hands together trying to represent being hand cuffed.

"Ok sure it's a stupid idea" I say.

"Didn't I tell you before to try to think that she doesn't even exist?"

I nod.

"Then do just that, it's easy" she shrugs.

"Not if you were the one in my position" I chuckle.

**

Ni-ki's P.O.V

"you're so cute" she laughs as she pinches my cheeks.

I didn't mind if she got embarrassed but I didn't want to make things awkward, not to mention the plan we have. I wanted to slap her hand away from my face but I just held it in.

I felt Jay hit my shoulder a bit, he pointed over Luna and Soohee's desk. They were getting up, were they going somewhere? I placed my eyes on Yena, in the corner of my eyes, I could still see them.

"Arf arf bitch" I heard Luna say as they pass us by.

I bit my lips holding in my laugh. Yena stomped her foot, her eyes followed them until they left the room.

She looks at me and pout. Confused, I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Do something" she says in a baby voice as she points at the door. It was so forced and I didn't like it at all.

"It's fine just let her be" Jay says.

"No it's not!" Yena says, still talking in a baby voice while she crosses her arms.

She looks at me, her eyes wide as she blinks her eyes, is she trying to act cute? She's failing at doing so.

"Ni-ki, you shouldn't just let Luna do that to me" she says.

I'm so close to leaving the room. I took a deep breath to control myself.

She holds unto my arms. "you should protect me" she pouts.

This girl is slowly irritating me, I had no problems with her in the beginning. She was fine and easy to deal with, she didn't do things that would make me feel disgusted with her. What happened? why is she like this now?

"You could do this" Jay whispers into my ears, making sure Yena doesn't hear.

I took my arms off of her grip. She covers her mouth with her hands like she was shocked then proceeded to hold my arms again. I tried shaking her off but she wouldn't let go.

"Stop" Jay says, slapping her hands away.

"Ow!" she shakes her hand "that hurts"

"You deserved it" Jay smirks.

She rolled her eyes on him then continues talking about the day she had, like I care.

If I want Luna to successfully leave me alone, I need to endure Yena. It would be worth it at the end, right?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

uhh i'm having writer's block so updates may be a little slow,,,like,,,really slow ㅠㅠㅠㅠ but i'll try my best