You know the drill. I'm here to tell you a story. A story of emotional rivalry,

You know the drill. I'm here to tell you a story. A story of emotional rivalry, of pain and love. I'm ARC655 and I'm about to tell you the tale of Izuku Midoriya and his lover, Mei Hatsume.

We start on February 14th 2269. For most you know it as Valentines Day. A day of love, excitement and heartbreak all rolled into one.

Class 2a were about to find out. Todoroki and Momo swapped gifts. It was their one year anniversary. Last year Momo asked him out and he said yes. Since then, they have been happy. What more could you want.

Mina and Ejiro did the same for the have been dating for about 3 and a half months. They went on a dare date and one thing lead to another.

Kaminari and Jiro; everyone knew they were dating so their is no immediate surprise. Tokoyami just asked out Tsuyu. She hugged him and kissed his beak. He took that as a yes.

That's all the obvious couples so far. Mineta is planning on seeing a prostitute. Shoji is asexual. Iida is contemplating confessing to his crush-who I will be revealing at a later date. Bakugo has been seeing Camie. Since he met her he's been more kind and less arrogant. He controls his temper and made amends with Izuku.

Ahh yes, Izuku Midoriya. Class cinnamon roll. Stands at 5" 10. Kinda tall but not too tall. He has a lean muscular build and a mess of moppy green hair. It is believed that he is single and is ripe for the taking. Ochako Uraraka sure thinks so. She's bubbly, sweet, thicccc(I have to admit) and is his first friend. She's a perfect candidate. Though she hadn't accounted for Izuku's personality change. He had developed almost a dual personality, a bipolar phase if you may call it. In some cases he's the happiest guy on earth. But when he's serious or causal.... he'll give you a stare that will make you question you are and why your here on this planet in a flash.

Ochako consulted the girls of her class affectionately named, the Yaomomo Yakuza. "Girls, I think I'm gonna ask him out." She said nervously. "Oh that's great! Izuocha is on the move!" Cheered Mina. "Cool. Just be prepared in case he rejects you." Jiro warned. Wise words. "Yes, he's been a bit more closed of than usual." Momo added. "That's true. He's doesn't even look that happy, Kiro." Noted Tsuyu.

"I'm still gonna try!" She said. She looked at the candy in her hand. Dark chocolates. Unbeknownst to her, Izuku despises dark chocolate. Todoroki knows that. Why does only Todoroki know? Because he and Izuku have bro moments. Periods of time when they sit and talk about their feelings. The society has often painted a picture of Men and Boys being tough and rigid emotionally. They are conditioned to not express their emotions and mental state. The two power houses broke that barrier and started talking about these things with each other. Overall they have been healthier emotionally. Though Todoroki's personality kinda contributed to Izuku's bipolar streaks.

Uraraka skipped towards the young teen. She slipped a note on his desk. He took it and looked her in the eyes. She didn't see death or sorrow. She saw the Izuku she knew.

The note read:

Dear Deku,
I want you to know that since they day you saved me from the 0 pointer that i loved you. Every time I'm around you I could feel my heart........

Izuku quickly ended his reading. "I cannot accept your feelings. I'm sorry." He said softly passing back to note. "B-but I got you chocolates and everything." She replied with tears welling in her eyes. "If I except your feelings I'd be lying to you and myself. Plus I'd betray the one I care about." He retorted. "W-what are you saying?" She asked, tears flowed freely. "Ara Ara, are you thick? I just said I don't like you. Get that through your head. I'm not on the market. And even if know was I would not lie to you or myself. Your safest bet is to check a dating website." He commented with a aggressive tone. Uraraka broke down in front of him, falling at his feet in tears. "Drama Queen." Izuku mumbled. Everyone was shocked at the turn of events. Izuku rose from his desk a marched outside with his backpack. It was free period so he had every right to leave.

The classroom was so quiet you could hear a pin drop, for once. "That was... expected." Said Jiro whispered. "Yeah. But I wanna know who he was talking about. Toru go follow him." Mina ordered. She fake saluted and obeyed.

Back with Izuku he was traversing the halls with his best mate, Shinsou Hitoshi. "So watch you get her?" Asked Shinsou. "Well, chocolates, roses........ I feel a disturbance in the force." He said in a low monotone voice. Knowing what he meant, Shinsou waved goodbye.

Izuku made several turns . Each time going deeper into the forgotten parts of U.A.. In a fraction of a second he had Hagakure pinned to the wall like a police would do to a criminal. "Hmm... Mina sent you, didn't she." Izuku spoke. "Yes." She answered pitifully. "Tell Mina my love life is none of her business. And if you follow me ever again I will not be so forgiving." He threatened as he released her. She walked slowly. "Scram!" Izuku shouted. She jumped a little and ran away.

He walked further to the secret laboratory of Mei Hatsume. He entered as heard a crash. "Dang it. The stasis alignment field is acting up!" Cried the girl inside. "That's because you did the code wrong." Izuku said with a smirk. The girl removed her goggles and looked up. "Neo!" She called as she jumped across the desks and tackled the boy. Subsequently he was knocked to the ground with a hot girl on top of him. "Hi Mei." He said stroking her hair. She nuzzled her face against his lovingly. "Mei, you can get of me now." Izuku dragged. "Oh sorry." She apologized. She climbed off him and went back to working. Izuku went to the PC and booted up VS Code Studio. He looked at the Java she had written.

"Mei, sweetie.... this is trash." He said pointing to the script. He began rewriting it. "Oh c'mon Neo, it's not that bad." She argued making minor adjustments to her mini particle accelerator. "Yeah but you forgot to specify how many volts run to the stasis generator every two minutes. You ended up overloading it time and again.... there. Fixed." He said. The PA roared to life.

"Omg your the best." She cheered. He got up and hugged her from behind. "Does that count as my Valentine's or do I still have to get you something." He whispered into her ears. "I wouldn't mind a gift." She giggled. Izuku went to his bag and produced box of...... nanites? "Oh my frickin God! These are the nanites I wanted to study. Thank you so much!" She said jumping up and down like a little girl.

She went under her desk and retrieved a cardboard box labelled 'For Neo'. "Open it."

He look to see a trench coat with a fedora and mask with goggles. Underneath was a Gen16 Alienware GSX-Nvidea i23. Latest and most powerful on the market. "Wow! This is perfect for work! Thanks Mei."

Izuku and Mei weren't ordinary students. Izuku was a government hacker under the alias 'Neo'. Mei was a government head engineer.

"Happy Valentine's sweetie."

"Happy Valentine's Neo."

Words 1286

Posted 16/10/2020