Goosebumps

Izuku sat on the common space couch with his new Gen16 Alienware. It was 6:30 in the morning. It was Saturday so he didn't have to worry about school. He was trying out some new Python modules for GUI's.

Yes I know a little bit of code. I'm practicing Python but I use to use Java

"Good morning Midoriya." Said a voice. It was Jiro. "Jiro." He answered in acknowledgement. "Yesterday was kind of a rough day wasn't it." She said trying to start a conversation. "I guess it was... for some people." "You refer to Uraraka." "Yes. So... why did you reject her. You've had a crush her since first year; so tell me my brother from another mother, why did you turn down her offer?" She asked as she made a cup of coffee. "My heart belongs to another. That is all." He said typing away. "Who?" "We both know you won't get an answer from me. It's your job to find out." Izuku said with a chuckle. "Oh really? Does it have something to do with a certain mechanic?" She asked with a smirk. Izuku stopped typing. "Aha. Got you." She said. She placed a cup of coffee beside him. "How did you find out?" "I'm a girl. I'm your #1 best friend. I'm practically your sister. I know these things. Plus I've her hair and smelled her cologne on your clothes. And it explains why we never see you again." She revealed. "Sigh.... don't tell a soul." He pleaded. "Izuku. I'm not the smartest one in the class. If I found out, it's only a matter of time until you're confronted." Jiro warned. "Duly noted." Izuku said sipping from his cup.

More and more people came for breakfast. Jiro kept supplying Izuku with coffee for roughly 3 hours. 1 cup every 10 minutes. Sooner or later someone had to ask.

"Midoriya." Called Iida. "Yes Iida?" "We the students of class 2a have an urgent question. Why is it that you rejected Uraraka. We thought you had a crush on her." He questioned. Everyone looked to the hacker, including Ms. Uraraka. "My heart belongs to someone else. I'm no longer interest in the hopeless flirting that insued between Uraraka and I. I expect you all to respect my decisions and my love life. If my lover does come to light I expect you all to show the utmost respect." He said. His eyes didn't lift from the screen but his tone gave them goosebumps.

"Sure/okay/no problem." They all said. Except Uraraka. "Good. Now don't bother me. I'm working." He said monotoned. Everyone got the memo. Izuku got a message on iChat.

M=Kaboom: Hey.

The One: Hello There

M=Kaboom: General Kenobi

The One: What's up?

M=Kaboom: Well I spoke with Nezu and I'm now officially Class-2a's Gear Supplier. I'll get to live with you guys!

The One: When do you arrive...

M=Kaboom: 3...2...1...

"Hey everybody, I'm your new gear supplier so Imma live with you!" She barged in. "Ahh yes, Ms. Hatsume. I got the update last night. Unfortunately we don't have a room for you yet." Iida said. When she made eye contact he had a barely visible blush.

"Don't worry, I'll just live with Ne-- I mean Midoriya." She cheered. "Huh?" They all said except for Izuku. "He is my best friend of course!" She justified. "Mei.... You kidding me right? Why not Momo or I dunno, a girl?" He asked. "Meany." She mumbled. "I didn't object, did I?" He said smirking.

"Damn you." She cursed. "Top floor second door on left." He instructed. She quickly followed the instructions... not like she doesn't know the way but to make it more believable.

"Didn't that seem a bit odd to you?" Asked Uraraka to Momo. "Yeah. You don't think that they.......? Oh dear." She said covering her mouth.

Everyone had the same idea...

"Midoriya..... ARE YOU AND HATSUME DATING?" They all cried out except for Jiro. "Ara Ara. Smarter than I thought. Yes she's my girlfriend."

"How long?" Asked Momo. "Well at first we were friends with benefits then after a month or so we began dating after our love interests became each other. So for about a year." He said causally.

"What makes her so much better than me, Deku!" Shouted a fumming Uraraka. "Well she doesn't call me Deku, she's sweet, great personality, has a great body I'll tell you that. Triple A grade Thicc. She's intelligent. She's my business partner and..... I dunno... makes me happy unlike you no offense." Izuku said. Brutally. "Oof." Said Jiro. "Dead Body Reported." Choked Bakugo.

"W-what!"

"Seriously. Do you need any confirmation woman? I don't like you. Not now, not every. Stop being a clingy puppy. I tried being nice but I'm not gonna give you an anime speech about our friendship. Just take my words and leave. Thank you for your time." He ranted. He closed down his laptop and walked to his room.

"You told them, didn't you?" Mei said easing herself from the mattress. "Yeah. They're smarter than we thought." He answered. "Wow. Anyway we have work to do." She said with a smile.

"We don't have work today." Izuku corrected. "Oh yes we do. C'mere Neo!" She said jumping on him. Izuku quickly locked the sound proof room.

Words 895

Posted 17/10/2020