Ep3 pt2. Falling for you

Alex spread out his Long limbs on the couch in the studio. His face was pressed against the cushion and his whole body looked lifeless like a rug, All that came from him was the occasional muffled sighs.

"That's it" Julie said finally causing Alex to look up and stare at her with a blank expression "Alex, we're going out for the day to cheer you up"

Sighing Alex agreed and dragged his feet over to Julie. She was pleased that he gave into her, she wanted to know more about him and overall just make him smile even for a short while, he didn't even have to smile really, all she wanted was for him to open up to her.

"Sweet. Where we going?" Beamed Luke swinging himself over the couch to end up beside her. Reggie copied him... or at least tried too, he ended up falling flat on his face but nevertheless he picked himself up with a smile.

"Oh, your not coming. Neither of you two are" answered Julie "Alex needs the full heartbreak experience and quite frankly, you'd ruin that"

Julie said those words with fondness yet the sparkle in Luke's eyes faded with disappointment, he kinda wished he could spend the day with her but he shook it off and nodded. At least he had Reggie, right? Lucky him... not that he didn't love spending time with Reggie but he wanted to be with Julie. You know what? He was glad him and Reggie had this time to be bros.. and do.. bro stuff! Who needs Julie, anyway? Certainly not Luke.

"Come on Alex" she smiled "your gonna feel a whole lot better"

*********************

"I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HE REJECTED ME" sobbed Alex dramatically into a tissue from the box he clenched

Alex, Julie and Flynn were in Julie's bed surrounded by trays full of chocolate and bowls full of popcorn. They were watching titanic making all of Alex emotions resurface (no pun intended).

"I ALSO CAN'T BELIEVE ROSE HOGGED THE DOOR! THE SELFISH COW!" Cried Alex blowing his nose and earning some comforting pats on the back from Flynn.

Alex seemed to crumble into a ball of despair weeping ever so gently, Julie and Flynn, who had both had their equal share of heartbreak, wrapped their arms around him in a tight embrace.

********************************

"What is the meaning of life?" Questioned Reggie who was staring up at the celling from his back on the ground, it was the fifth time Reggie had asked one of his profound questions.

"Does it matter? It's not like we actually have a life anymore" Luke replied, he was sitting on the piano, writing a song while his last nerve was almost hit.

Reggie lifted his head from off of the ground and crossed his legs to stare at Luke, he knew there was something wrong and he also knew Luke would feel much better if he let his emotions out and not bottle them up inside.

"Ok, Session has begun, talk to dr Reggie"

*************************

Soooooo short but today was the due date and I stupidly, accidentally deleted this chapter so I had to re write it but I couldn't finish it all cause I need to get up early for school, the next chapter shall be so much longer.

I got so tempted to make Alex swear but then I remembered that Julie and the phantoms is a PG so you got the next best thing: cow.

If you have any suggestions for further plot or anything let me know, I'd love your input.

I'm also writing a nothing song so expect that in the next few chapters though it could be a while

Hope you enjoyed xx

Lotta