Ep6 pt3. Born to be brave

Trevor drew Julie into his study to call her dad about the fight.. or so he claimed.. in reality, he just wanted to ask her about what he has been troubling him this past month.

Julie shifted uncomfortably in the seat Trevor had provided her to sit on. She wondered why he kept her there so long without him actually calling her dad to pick her up.

"How's it possible?" He finally asked after several minutes of awkward silence

Julie looked up at him, deep down she knew what he was referring too but despite all this she sucked in her breath and played it dumb "what are you talking about"

"IM TALKING ABOUT THE BOYS!" He snapped as he slammed both hands onto his desk in pure rage making Julie jump in fear "you know, Luke, Reggie and Alex. How are they alive?!?!"

"I-I..uh" was all that escaped Julie's mouth. She felt paralysed.
He was frighting her, she was frightened for her boys, in case their secret was out.

"You can give a better answer than that, Julie, I know you can"

He had eyes like a mad man as he seized Julie by the shoulders incredibly tightly causing her to whimper in pain though he took no notice in it when he continued to push his constant questions down her throat.

But little did he know, did they both know, someone was watching from a far.

*********************************

Reggie flashed into the studio after witnessing what had happened to Julie from the bushes when he was maybe kinda sorta SPYING on FLYNN and KAYLA.

"Guys!" He exclaimed rushing over to the two ghosts, they turned their heads up from what they were doing, in this case, playing on Carlos's Xbox, to face Reggie "It looked like Bobby was hurting Julie"

"Why would backstabbing Bobby be hurting Julie? She's sleeping over at Flynn's, RIGHT?" Luke questioned tensing up at the thought of Julie in trouble, especially if the someone hurting her was that betraying piece of shit.

"Yeahhh.. about that.." And with Reggie's statement Luke flashed out in seconds, presumably to Trevor's mansion.

"We better catch up with him before something terribly bad happens" said Alex, attempting to flash out but try as he might he could not

Reggie also tried but like Alex, he was still in the garage. They shared a worried look in fear of what's going on and what's Luke gonna do.

***********************************

Guys this is so short and so bad but I just threw up before I got to finish it.

I am doing another two parts for ep 6 because i can't fit all my plan in this one due to it being cut short.

I'm gonna make it up to you guys I promise cause the next chapter is really long and juicy as you can pressure

Thanks for understanding,

Lotta