TRUST AND RESPECT

KEERTHANA

I informed my parents and in-laws that I reached the destination. I was now standing with Aishu and Pravin. Apart from the 10 of us, came a couple, a family of seven, some friends and Krish.

Our guide picked us up and we headed for the hotel. I was thinking about Krish. Oh man, how can a man love a woman so much? That too me?? I can't believe it.

I took my phone and saw that Vikram did not reply me. I messaged him that:

We reached safely. I want to say something important. Call me when you are free.

He has not seen it. My heart is know saying to go to Vikram and say this. Why?? Don't know. As of my life, I did not have any man whom I used to think of. But now I don't have any options like before. Only Vikram. He has not occupied it fully though. He will, one day.

But why am I thinking all these?? Leave it. We reached our hotels and checked in. You must be thinking me and Aishu are sharing. But I am sharing with Lavanya. She is with Vaishu.

I was still scrolling my phone for reply from Vikram. Don't be so curious Keerthana. He will reply when he is free. We went for lunch to the restaurant.  I saw Krish there. He was looking pale. I know the reason.

I was wondering what to do. Whether to convince him or to leave it. I was confused. He sat alone and was having his lunch. He looked at me. I immediately turned. I again saw him. He was again pale and continued his lunch.

I did not know what to do. After lunch, my and Lavanya went to our bedroom. I saw snow outside. The temperature was 8°C. So cold. I was wearing three sweaters. How is Vikram surviving in this climate?

I heard that there is too much of snow today so we are going to start our travel tomorrow. I sat on the bed and was seeing a pamphlet about where we will be going in Srinagar.

Suddenly someone knocked the door. Lavanya was sleeping as she was so tired. She did not hear that. I answered the door. I saw Krish standing. "What do you want?" I asked him slowly that Lavanya is not awake.

"I want to talk to you." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Please, one last time." He begged. I was looking if someone else is there in the corridor. I slowly closed the door and we both reached  small balcony which was common.

"See I know you are married. But until we go, can we be friends?" He extended his hand. He is genuine. He is my senior and I know him. I hesitated first but then I was feeling okay.

"Yes, but no exchanging phone numbers. Okay?" I said. "But in future you might need them." He said. "Why?" I asked him. "Wait until we reach our hometown." He said and left.

Another surprise? No man. This one is itself a heart attack. I can't face another.

VIKRAM

Its getting tensed these days. We got an information that terrorists are located somewhere near Kashmir. Any attack can happen. I need to inform Keerthana immediately. But my mobile is not receiving signals properly.

And this sudden movement of terrorists is creating an intense pressure on us. We were not able to contact the respected authorities correctly.

But we are going to go as a team. My squad is going to the tourist places in Srinagar. I will be reaching get Srinagar by tomorrow morning. It should not be delayed.

KEERTHANA

Next day morning, we were having breakfast. I know this Krish will come and talk to me. So before my cousins ask any question, I introduced him as my senior.