How to Make a Killer

We headed back to the train crash site to find the a line of train workers on there knees and a man behind them armed with a rifle. We parked the car next to the knoll the train had fallen on to. I hopped out of the car and the man fixed his rifle on my head. "Whoa now buddy, I just wanna talk," I said raising my hands up. The man yelled and the others quickly joined him each hopping out of a different train car. After a couple of seconds we had about twelve men surrounding us about four of them had rifles the others had make shift weapons from pipes to bats. They looked hungry, their clothes tattered except for one of them, a strong dark-skinned man his glasses sent a glare into my eyes. "Who are you?" The bass in the man's voice vibrated my chest and his odd accent intrigued my ears. "That's quite the accent, are you the Alemmani?" I asked. "Who are you?!" the man's voice grew louder. "We're just some friendly strangers." The man seemed unpleased with my answer the beads of sweat dripped from his baldhead. With the wave of a hand his men circled in on us ripping the others from the car. Chucky screamed and tried to claw at one of the men, the man butted him in the side of the head, he was out cold. "Watch it mother fucker!" I yelled but as I went to swing at the man I was close lined and met the ground with a boot to my face.

We were lined up with the train workers except for Chucky they had thrown him on his face off to the side of the train tracks. I scolded the men as they passed by us to the train. "Great fuckin' plan," Poptart started. "Shut your ass up, everything's fine," I said. "Oh yeah everything's fine, they're gonna fuckin' kill us, did you see all those mother fuckers, they probably hadn't ate nothin in weeks they're gonna fuckin chop us up throw us in some stew and fuckin eat our asses, all because of your dumbass-" I managed a nasty head-butt despite my hands being behind my back to Poptart's nose. He held his head back as blood rushed down his neck. "You motherfucker, I don't know why I ever joined up with you mother fuckers," Poptart turned to Snake. "You got anything to say about this?" Snake didn't even bat an eye he just shook his head with his eyes closed. "You know your friend's right," said one of the train workers beside me. "They are gonna eat us," he said. "How you know that?" I asked. "The Alemmani have been capturing trains for months now, I was working with another train crew when they attacked a couple weeks back they sat me and the other down at the campfire that night and cooked up and ate all my friends, they left me to go and tell who I work for, I did but they didn't seem to care," he explained. "Yeah? And who is it that you work for?" I asked. "The Pensingtons." "Huh? ... you don't say..." A man smacked my head, "shut up!"

I turned around to face him; "Fuck y-" blood flew onto my face as a knife exited the man's neck. His body flopped to the ground with Chucky standing behind him. Blood spewed out of his neck with every attempted breath. "Oh shit," I said, "cut these wrist ties Chucky." Chucky cut my wrist ties and scurried off to the train. I picked up the man's rifle and ran after him. I heard Poptart yell "Wait, mother fucker untie us," but I was already rounding the front of the train. I cocked the rifle; the ring of the steel chilled my spine. Around the other side of the train was another man bleeding out of his eyes as I approached I heard screaming in the distance. I ran passed a couple of train cars to an empty car. I heard Chucky laughing to himself. "Chucky, that'chu?" I asked. I gripped my rifle tight. From the darkness appeared Chucky holding the severed head of a man stabbing the already empty eye sockets. I hung the rifle on my shoulder by the sling and slowly raised my hands to address Chucky. "Chucky," I said catching the flicker of his eye his pupil dilated then relaxed then dilated again, he couldn't control his daunting smiling I don't think he recognized me. He dropped the man's head and clinched his knife. I backed up and caught myself as I tripped down the gravel mound holding the tracks up. Chucky's mouth watered as he drew closer toward me. "Ch-Chucky, it's me your brother, it's Gary, Chucky, you don't wanna hurt me." The fear Chucky was capable of instilling in a man was a true talent. Chucky's neck violently twitched again and again as he grabbed the blade of the knife cutting deeply into his hand. "Chucky stop, it's me, were family." Chucky stopped with a ghoulish look and a childish demeanor he uttered, "Family."