[17]

I was now wearing an off the shoulder, light pink, silk, short dress with matching pink heels

I was now wearing an off the shoulder, light pink, silk, short dress with matching pink heels. I was standing in the middle of the crowd at the Hollywood Ghost Club.

Hurriedly, I made my way back stage to try and find the boys or Caleb. I stopped in the door way when I saw Caleb talking to the three of them.

Alex was wearing a light pink suit, Reggie wore a red suit and Luke had a dark blue one.

"And believe me, everything you want, including Willie," he pointed at Alex then at Luke, "and Casey, is here. And on my stage, you don't vanish when the music stops. You soak in the applause for as long as you want. The connection that you will feel with that audience will be like no other. I promise."

The boys groaned and winced as another jolt went through them.

"Caleb!" I called, stepping into the room, all their eyes now lay on me.
"Mhm, Casey, I was hoping you'd find your way back here. Dont you look stunning." Caleb said, having a quick drink.
"Your first offer that you gave me, when I first met you, do you remember it?" I asked.
"Of course, but if you think i'm going to trade them for that, you're mistaken. Now I must go, they're waiting." And with that Caleb strutted onto the stage.

I walked over to stand beside Alex.
"You guys look great though." I said, hoping to ease the tension.
"So do you." Alex replied, all three of their heads turning to look at me and the other two agreed.

Whilst Caleb was singing he was directing it all at the boys and their feet started to move to the music. Alex's hand came up and he was spinning his drumstick. Suddenly, he appeared on stage at the drums. The same thing happened to Reggie and he was now playing on stage. Caleb got Luke on stage and it was just me left behind the stage.

"Casey!" Caleb sung. My eyes widened and Luke, Reggie and Alex all looked over at me, still playing their instruments.

I was stood in front of Alex's drums with two ladies in pink feathers and I was copying their movements and slight background singing.
Once the song was done, I looked behind me at Alex and we shared a look that said 'we're screwed.'

////////////

We were backstage again and I looked down at the floor, my head rushing with an idea.

"Casey." Reggie said, causing the other two boys to also look at me, "I know that look, you have an idea. But whatever it is, don't do it. We can figure out another way." 
"No, Caleb will never let you guys leave. But I'm not letting Julie perform on her own and I'm not letting you guys get hurt. You have to perform at the Orpheum." I said, looking between the three of them, " I can get us to the Orpheum."

"Will it make Caleb mad?" Reggie asked.
"Very."
"Then no, no way! If he finds out then he'll take everything from you." Luke sounded mad and upset.
"There's no other way." I said, trying not to cry, "you three have to cross over."