Chapter 25

Celia's P.O.V

The morning sunlight warmed me up under the covers and it was still bright enough to bother me awake. My body was a little sore and tried from last night, I remembered when I looked over my shoulder at Noah the memory replayed again. Last night when Noah returned to me after his first heat cycle was over I finally realized that I was ready for him and obviously he was too. We ended up making love, no nervousness in the way to make us hesitate and nothing bad happened to make our special time sour. My first time was more perfect then I could have ever imagined. I now felt closer to him then ever before in our bodies, minds, and souls.

Noah shuffles a little bit in his sleep, his arm tightening around me to hold my back close to his bare chest. Our skin was slightly warm but heated up even more when we snuggled up close to each other, catching those last few minutes of sleep before waking up for the day. Then Noah began to wake up, smiling down at me as I rolled over onto my back to see him better.

"I might be the happiest guy alive." He whispered to me, running his fingers through my hair.

I giggled quietly and reached up to stroke his cheek, "I doubt that."

"Why not? I'm waking up on a beautiful morning next to the girl I love the most after...after last night." Noah spoke with so much meaning at first until he was overcome with embarrassment talking about the night before.

I began to blush and pulled up the covers more around myself, "Is your wolf happy?"

"Well yeah but Celia, I'm happy too. We are finally one now, bonded together. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Noah leaned down to kiss me, a string of passion connecting us together as we sparked up again in the memory from last night. But before we could get too far Noah's phone went off, interrupting us and making him groan. He reached over me to grab his phone from the night stand to see what was going on.

"Crap, I forgot I had a meeting this morning. I shouldn't miss it." He says as he reaches over to the ground on his side of the bed and puts on his boxers under the covers, "I'm sorry Celia."

I sat up and wrapped myself up in the covers to hide my body, "No no, it's okay. If it's important then go."

"I know but this was supposed to be our morning. I'll just call my dad and tell him I can't go. But..."

"Noah." I placed my hand over his phone to lower it from his sight, "If it's an important meeting then you should go. I'll be okay."

He leaned forward to kiss my forehead, "Thank you."

I laid back down in our comfy bed as Noah got up, taking a change of clothes from the closet before going into the bathroom to take a shower. As I listened to the running water I was a little upset that Noah had to leave so early but I was okay with it, knowing that his werewolf business was important. I knew I would see him later and we had that time and the rest of our lives to spend it together. Then Noah came out, his hair slightly damp and dressed in a new change of clothes. He came and sat by me, trailing small kisses over my bare neck and shoulder.

"I love you Celia, thank you for sharing last night with me."

"I love you too."

With one last sweet kiss Noah parted from me and left out the door. I reached my way off the side of the bed to grab Noah's shirt from the ground, slipping it over my bare body so I would have at least something on. Sleepiness took over took over me again and I slept in for a few more hours. Eventually I was able to drag my lazy body out of bed and get dressed, heading my way downstairs to see Ally and Jasmine in the kitchen snacking on some candy.