𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

♡♦♡THE LEGENDS HAVE REALLY LEFT A LOT OUT♡♦♡

♡♦♡
THE LEGENDS HAVE REALLY LEFT A LOT OUT
♡♦♡

Sam Uley cracks his eyes open and looks up, his vision a bit foggy. The stars and the night sky aren't looking down at him anymore. No. Nature is now at replaced by a white ceiling and two looming figures standing above him. He can not identify them, needing to blink twice for him to finally make out the two figures. He blinks back a few times, struggling to regain clarity. He has been out for far too long, and now he is weak and fragile. The hit to the head had put him to sleep for a good two hours. It was quite concerning.

He hears somebody scoffing. "I say we burn 'im up an' feed 'im to the wolves," a female voice mumbles nearby, and he smiles slightly, too disoriented to question the female voice. Oh, the irony.

"Harley," another female voice snaps back, scolding the other.

Harley.. Harley Quinn...

Bella.. Bella Swan...

The fog before his eyes finally clears up and allows him to identify the owners of the two distinct voices. As he expected, they belong to none the other than Harley Quinn and Bella Swan. They are both staring down at him, Bella's expression hard but concerned, and Harley's unfazed and unbothered. The last thing he remembers is laughing at the fury in Isabella Swan's eyes and falling to the ground, but not before feeling the most painful thing in the back of his head - something he hasn't felt since being human.

Something shiny catches the corner of his eye, and he turns his head to find a full-length mirror staring back at him. His eyebrows knit tightly together. Where am I, he questions himself quietly, sinking in his unfamiliar surroundings. He locates himself in somebody's room, judging from the stacks of makeup on a table nearby and a bra thrown over a desk chair, a female's room. His eyes trace around the room, then downwards - at himself. He only now notices how his hands and feet are handcuffed to a purple twin-sized bed, which sits not too far from another.

"What the hell," he groans, still confused and disoriented from the hit to the head. He glances up at the two girls. He can easily snap out of these and make his escape without breaking a sweat, but he'd rather wait it out and see what they want. He wants to see how far they will go.

There is a muffling noise coming from above him. He only now registers that somebody is talking to him.

"... expain why in the wildly frick you were stalkin' us," the voice questions in an irritated tone. It's Harley. She spoke up as soon as she noticed he was alive. Her eyes narrow and her arms fold together as she leans in close to his face. "Ya like watchin' li'l girls sleep, huh, Bigfoot? Is that it?"