[NSFW/SMUT] Second Night

====================
Warning:
This does not alter the story. 
You may skip this chapter.

It is simply an NSFW scene describing the lovemaking of two characters.
Chapters that don't contain the tag [NSFW/SMUT] WILL NOT be affected by the following story.
Thank you for reading.
====================

Something awakens you at night.
You wake up to Napoleon, who is standing on top of you, softly kissing your neck, alternating from the right side of your neck to the left side every kiss.
He notices that you woke up and looks at you with a guilty look on his face.

Napoleon: "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to wake you up, et je te promets I was only kissing you above your shoulders." (and I promise you)

He suddenly stops kissing you.
Y/N: "No..." You say, still half sleeping. "Continue, please..."

Napoleon: "Êtes-vous sûr?" (Are you sure?) "I could not contain myself...If you prefer I can sleep in another room."

Y/N: "I'm sure, yes. I love you very much~"

He smiles at you and whispers-
Napoleon: "Je t'aime davantage..." (I love you more...)

He continues kissing your neck and reaches for one of your hands.
Holding it, he now uses his other hand to explore your body.

Napoleon: "Tell me if you want me to stop, s'il vous plaît." (please.)

Y/N: "I will, I promise...~"

His soft hand runs through your body;
First, he squeezes your waist, then he moves it to your chest.
His focus changes too to your chest, using both of his hands now to touch it.

The Emperor's lips move downwards, from your neck to your breasts.
He kisses them separately and in between them too.
The warmth of his hands satisfy you very much, but what pleasures you most is their movement and his mouth.

One of his hands moves towards your thigh, rubbing it in a slow-motion and squeezing it gently.
Your legs unconsciously begin to spread themselves.
He notices this, looks up at you, and smiles.
You smile back.
That hand then moves and touches you where you most desired to be touched.

Napoleon: "Oh...chérie. I have barely touched you and you are already so wet..."

Y/N: "I can't stop it, I want you so badly..."

Napoleon: "Please don't try to stop it, Y/N. I have never had a woman this excited for me."

Napoleon: "I am very flattered."

He pauses for a bit and, while looking at your beautiful eyes, says: "I would love to eat you."

After saying this, he gets on his knees and begins to move backwards on the bed.
While you are still laying down, he takes your underwear off; grabs both of your legs, and vertically positions them, with your toes now pointing at the ceiling.
He separates your legs from each other and begins to perform cunnilingus on you.
You bend your knees and so your feet gently touch the back of his head.

You feel his tongue entering you; french kissing you.
You shake a bit from the pleasure you are receiving and he violently grabs your legs, pushing you towards his mouth.
A moan is heard escaping your mouth.

By this time, you place your hands on his head and you apply pressure to it. Making sure he doesn't stop doing what he's doing.
Your stomach muscles can be seen contracting every time he enters his tongue in you.
He takes a break to take off his underwear.
You see his hard penis through it and you begin to blush.

Y/N: "I can see you are excited for me too, huh?~"

Napoleon: "I have been this excited for you since I first met you, Y/N..." Quickly after saying this, he continues to eat you.

You notice him using one of his hands to jack himself off while focusing on his meal.
Now you aren't the only one moaning, he can be heard moaning every time you move your waist around.
No matter where you move it to, he follows you with his warm lips.
Wanting more from him, you ask him to be inside you.

He looks over at you and nods.
Looking at his face, you couldn't tell if he was sweating or if it was your wetness.
He comes closer to you and presses his chest against yours.
With your boobs now gently squished, you wrap your arms around him, your legs too.

While giving you small kisses on the side of your neck,
Napoleon says: "I will be very gentle with you, ma chérie...je te promets~" (my darling...I promise you~)

He pushes himself inside you, slowly, and begins to gently go in and out.
His speed starts to increase because of the pleasure you both are receiving; it's just the perfect amount of speed you could ask for.
You two begin to exchange moans, and occasionally he asks you to look at him so he can see your eyes rollover from your satisfaction.

Close to climax, he asks you: "Where would you like me to cum, chérie...?"

Y/N: "I want it inside~~" These words barely make it out of your mouth because of your moans.

You feel the warmth of his cum, traveling through your vagina.
He is now so tired that he lays, on his back, beside you, on the bed.
As tired as him, you turn to him and rest on your side; placing your hand on his chest, rubbing it gently.
One of your legs is placed on top of his waist, feeling his warm crotch.

He looks over at you, and with a sweet look says: "I am going to bring you a warm towel, Y/N."

Napoleon leaves the bedroom, leaving you alone in it.
Your thoughts start to wonder...
No one has ever been this gentle, yet this sexy to you.
His sweetness on making sure you were comfortable, overwhelmed you; and his hands grabbing you towards him... Oh!

These were the last thoughts you had for the night;
Bonaparte comes into the bedroom with a warm towel but sees you sleeping.
He cleans you, trying to not wake you up; and succeeds.
Grabbing your underwear, he puts it on you. Then tucks you and himself in.

He rests his head right next to yours, gently breathing on your neck.
Then, he puts his arm on top of your body, gently grabbing you towards him.
His last thoughts were 'Incomparable Y/N... You make me happy in every possible way.'