[NSFW/SMUT] On The Floor

====================
 Warning:
This does not alter the story.
You may skip this chapter.

It is simply an NSFW scene describing the lovemaking of two characters.
Chapters that don't contain the tag [NSFW/SMUT] WILL NOT be affected by the following story.
Thank you for reading.
====================

Being bellow him, you feel his body pressed against yours.
Your body begins to warm itself; from all your blood catching on fire, wanting him.
Bonaparte was still looking away, at the wall.
To get his attention on you, you place your thumb on his right cheek and the rest of your fingers on his left cheek; you pull his head towards you, just so he can face you.

Then, you kiss him; but he soon breaks it.
Bonaparte tries to get on his knees but you jump on him; he falls on his back; now you're on top of him.
You place both of your hands on his chest and you make eye contact with Napoleon.
He seems confused as to why you're doing this; Could danger turn you on?
It does.

You start kissing him on the neck.
Napoleon: "Y/N, Stop! There is no bed on this windmill."

Y/N: "Why don't we do it here? On the floor?" You say while kissing him.

He blushes.
Napoleon: "Y/N! I have never done such thing."

Your intentions were clear.
Stopping the kisses, your waist starts to move around his crotch in a circular motion.
Feeling his hard penis through his trousers, you smile.

Surrendering his body to you, he says-
Napoleon: "D'accord..." (Okay...)

Napoleon: "Maybe just for some minutes..."

He grabs you by your waist and tries to flip you over but you won't let him.
Napoleon: "Don't fight me, Y/N!" Saying this while chuckling, he violently flips you. Now he stands on top of you again.

The hands of the Emperor quickly try to take off his trousers.
Giggling while looking at him, you tell him that you'd like to see his bare chest too.
At first, he says that there's no time for that, but looking at your hands reaching for his uniform and undoing its buttons turned him on.
After he gets his trousers off, you start rubbing your leg on his penis.

His focus quickly turns to the high-collar shirt that you're wearing.
Undressing you, your soft and beautiful breasts hypnotize him for a few seconds; then he focuses on your trousers.
Throwing your clothes to the side, he sees you fully naked.
You are, however, having trouble undressing him but he soon helps you.

A tiny million kisses race from your neck to your chest.
He places each hand on the side of each boob and digs his face in.
Your arms are extended but soon meet the back of his head, applying pressure to it.
You can hear guns and cannons firing rather close to the windmill; but also Napoleon's moans along with yours.

While looking at you, he grabs his penis and slides it inside you.
Feeling him entering you, you pull your head backwards from the pleasure.
He is now breathing on your neck while pushing himself deep inside.
You let out a loud moan.

Worried about you, he says-
Napoleon: "Tell me if I hurt you, Y/N... I can be more gentle."

Y/N: "No...I'm... fine Nappy~"

Breathing more intensely you continue-
Y/N: "Please...Don't...Stop...~"

Quiet moans can be heard escaping his mouth every time he enters you.
You grab his hair, with both of your hands; pulling him towards your neck.
While he's with his face there, his hands embrace you.
Holding you so tight that even the sound of men fighting each other outside of the windmill couldn't scare you; he's making you feel safe.

He cums.
Inside you, like last time.
Napoleon was sweating tremendously; he doesn't move for a few minutes.
He just stays inside you, and his face is still glued to your neck.

Napoleon: "Oh...Y/N...~" He says quietly next to your ear.

Napoleon: "I have never met someone like you...~"

Napoleon: "Je veux refaire l'amour comme ça, par terre..." (I want to make love again like this, on the floor...)

Y/N: "We can make love wherever you want."

Still without much breath coming from his lungs, he manages to say-
Napoleon: "Tu es si mignonne et sexy, Y/N..." (You are so cute and sexy, Y/N...)

He gently removes himself from you.
Noticing the mess you two made, he looks for his jacket.
Finding it, he searches and grabs a handkerchief from it.
Bonaparte asks you if you would mind him cleaning you with it.

You answer that you don't mind at all, and so you spread your legs to make his job easier.
Gently cleaning you, he looks at you in the eyes and asks you if you liked making love to him.
You tell him that you didn't like it; you LOVED it.
He smiles at you and after cleaning you, he begins to also clean himself with the handkerchief.

Looking at the clothes scattered around the windmill, he picks up yours and helps you get dressed first.
He tells you that if someone came into the windmill, he would rather that they saw him naked instead of them seeing you naked.
You smile at his genuine act of kindness.
Then, he dresses himself and you help him too.

He gets up on his feet, and extends his hand to you, to assist you in getting up.
You grab his soft hand, and, with Bonaparte's help, your body stops making contact with the floor.
Napoleon caresses your face with the back of his hand, softly moving from your cheekbone to your chin.
His head moves closer towards yours, and he closes his eyes.
Tilting his head to the right, he kisses you.

His soft lips are followed by a curious tongue, exploring yours.
Placing both hands on his face, you feel the heat coming from his red blushing cheeks.
One of his hands grabs yours, gently moving it away from his face.
His other hand is placed on your waist.

You break the kiss, just so you can look into his beautiful eyes.
It's an odd combination, but looking at them, while hearing the chaos outside, makes you appreciate him more.

Napoleon: "Y/N...Tu es la plus belle femme que j'aie jamais vue." (Y/N...You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.)

These words traveling from his mouth to your ears made you blush so much that you began to look away.
Grabbing now both of your hands, Napoleon kisses them separately and gently.
It's funny, he seems so aggressive to other people, but not to you.
Not to Y/N.
To Y/N, he's simply loving and caring like no one else has ever been.