Chap. 2 New friends?

As we arrived, I saw that the warden had come to greet us.

     "This is the traitor? He don't look like much." The warden asked.

      "Yes, don't judge this book by his cover Eugene, It was him, I'm sure of it." Nezu explained.

      The warden, who is now known as Eugene, brought me into the prison. As we walked by, I saw a lot of villains, some who I even helped lock up. I saw Stain, who had a shocked look on his face. Then I saw Overhaul. He looked at me, as if trying to see if it really is me. He scowled as realization hit him as hard as my fist. As we were walking to the 'high priority' area, I saw him. The one who brought All Might's end, All For One. He smirked as he saw me walk by, as if he knew it would happen. I also saw a group of people in one cell, which I thought was odd, so I asked,

   "Who are those guys?"

   "Those are the Strawhats. Some of the world's most wanted. We only have them here because the father of the leader, Luffy, told us where he was. He then killed himself because of the guilt."

   "Oh" was all I said. I couldn't believe that a father would do that. They're supposed to protect their child, not turn them in!

   After a little while of walking, we got to my cell. I knew it was mine because at the top in a bright silver plaque said 'Izuku Midoriya'.

                     Timeskip (2 weeks)

      Its been two weeks and I only now get to come out into the courtyard. As I sat down, I saw someone with a straw hat on. My eyes widened. 'Could it be?' I thought.

      He started walking over to me, amd when he got in front of me, he smiled the brightest smile I've ever seen.

      "Oddah (my names)Monkey D. Luffy. What's your name?"

      "Izuku Midoriya. How are ya!?" I asked, hoping not to be on his bad side

      "Great. Wanna go meet my friends. I have a feeling that you'll fit right in!Kekekekeke"

      "Sure!" I said politely, hoping not to hurt his feelings.

      Little did I realize that he would be my first 'Prison Friend'.