Chap. 4: Freedom?

Timeskip
Deku POV

It's been a few months since The Strawhats have started training me, and I've grown a lot stronger than when I first arrived. When I first started training, I had a very basic 'warmup', if that's what you want to call it. It consisted of 50 push ups, 100 sit-ups, and a 3 km jog. The guards allow it since I've done nothing wrong for a while.

When I first started actual training, Zoro and Usopp taught me how to have better accuracy when using weapons from a distance using rocks, while Zoro taught me swordsmanship and how to earn the respect of my peers. Currently I was in the middle of a warmup when my favorite guard came up to me and said,

"Yo, Izu, there's visitors here for ya!"

"Alright, I'll be there in a second!" I calmly replied, with a small hint of curiosity in my voice.

When I arrived at the visitation center, I saw exactly what I didn't want to see ever again, Shi- All Might, Nezu, and Aizawa. Aizawa actually had a smile on his face, so I knew something really good had happened.

"Alright dumbasses, what do you want?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Young Midoriya, that is no way to talk to your superiors.!" All Might stated loudly.

"Last I checked, my only superior is Warden Eugene, so I can talk to you however I want." I retorted sassily.

'I still got it... Gotta thank Prissy Jackson soon' I thought to myself. I was interrupted out of my thoughts when I heard a voice.

"Ahh Mr. Midoriya, so good to see you!" The voice of Nezu chimed in.

"What do you want you rat" I spoke with venom in my voice.

"We at U.A. apologize for how you were treated before you left. We found evidence that you were wrongly accused of treason, and to make up for that,we offer you back your position in 1-A." The principal of U.A. exclaimed sadly.

"Give me one good reason to come back to that hell-hole." I replied stoicly.

"Well you would be able to become a hero. You wouldn't be accepted anywhere else" Ass might replied cockily.

"You do realize that I could apply to Shiketsu High right?" I replied matter-of-factly. "Ain't that right Aizawa."

"Problem child's right. He could go anywhere else,change his name and looks, and nobody would suspect him." The human caterpillar replied.

"That's a great idea Sensei. Maybe I will do that." I replied evily.

thats it folks. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Im so sorry that it took this long to make. I have no excuses. Well...

See ya next time!