Chap. 3: One of them?

Izuku Pov

     As we and Luffy walked over to meet his friends, I saw some prisoners give me some scary faces. 'Is that fear? Just who are you Luffy?' I thought while looking at said man. When we got to the group, all eyes were on me.

     "H-hi. I-I'm Izuku Midoriya, n-nice t-t-to meet you." I said shakily.

     "Hey captain, who's the broccoli?" a green haired male said.

     "He is just like us. Betrayed." He spoke the last word with venom.

     There was silence for a couple seconds, then I felt a large, warm hand on my back.

     "*Sigh* Hey kid, I'm Sanji. That's Roronoa Zoro, that's Nami, Brook, Chopper, Franky, Robin, Usopp, and you already know our captain, Luffy."

     "Hi everybody."I said, without the stutter,which surprised me.

     "Yo. Nice to meet ya. Question, where did you go to school?" 'Zoro' asked.

     My face darkened. "U.A." was all I said. They seemed to understand that, so they dropped the subject.

     "Anyway.. I'm captain Usopp, welcome aboard." He said enthusiastically. I chuckled, which made everyone smile.

     "Hey Midoriya, where you from?" Robin asked curiously.

     "I'm from a very dangerous place. It's called the Grand Line. My pops tried raising me in a castle, but he went missing in his own castle. Last one to see him was the officially dubbed 'World's greatest swordsman'.

     Their eyes widened, and their jaws dropped to the floor. Literally. Luffy's jaw fell to the floor.

     "Y-yo-your father is Dracule Mihawk??"

     "No, that name was from a book I read about the world's greatest mystery. I'm from Japan. I saw so many wax pirates in a museum that I nearly passed out. It was so cool." I said with stars in my eyes.

     "O-okay g-good. Well since we're  all friends now, want us to help you? I don't sense any power from you." Luffy said.

     "Y-you'd do that for me? A weak nobody?"I said with tears in my eyes.

     "Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of, but staying weak is the worst pain a man can feel." Zoro said.

     "Okay Thanks!!" I said with my biggest smile. Nami and Robin Blushed.

  Thats it. thanks for reading my wonderful fans.
377 words.