04 ↬ 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

˗'ˏ chapter 4 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 4 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. Highschool? I never even dreamed of living a normal life because of my blood. That damned marechi blood. It took everything away from me. Going to high school, experiencing normalcy, I'll finally be able to do that? A million thoughts raced in my head but I replied

"Ara? Finally admitting that your education was shit?"

To say Nekomata was irritated was an understatement. "Oi! I had to go and convince Oyakata-sama to let you go because I know you would want to! You damn ungrateful brat. Fine! Forget about it." he grumbled. I laughed whole heartedly then I hugged him. 

"Arigatou, Sensei." 

Nekomata smiled at his student and returned her embrace. "Mhm. As long as you're happy."

-

The training camp was finally ending. Just as you promised yourself, you helped around the camp in chores and they in return taught you how to play. To their surprise, you were picking up the sport easily, mainly because of the breaths and your training. You also used that time to pick which school you'll be going to. 

You would've picked Nekoma but you decided against it to get on sensei's nerves. Thinking Bitch would be so disappointed.

You thought that the barbeque party would've helped you decide but it only confused you more, since you were already attached to most of them.

You were currently helping Karasuno pack their things and that's when you felt it. You stared at the boy in front of you then you slightly stuck out your tongue. There was no denying it. He's a marechi.

-

"I guess we wouldn't be seeing each other that much anymore." Kurro sighed. 

You talked with sensei with your plans to attend Karasuno. At first he thought you were doing it to piss him off but when you explained the situation he calmed down.

"A marechi in Karasuno?" he was contemplating whether putting two marechis in the same place would be a good idea. 

You gave him a look. "I already told you. You going deaf sensei?"

He scowled at me. "Both of you will attract a lot of demons girl. I hope you know that." 

"I do. And I'm capable of protecting us both."

They were all gathered up in the parking lot and were bidding each other farewell. Kurro slung his arm around me. "And I'll miss you too." he whispered making me smirk. "Awww Kurro baby! What will I do without my sweet captain~."

"Don't encourage him, he's a terrible flirt." muttered Kenma. 

"Ne, Y/N-chan will you attend the next training camp if ever?" Akaashi asked, wanting to know when he'll see the girl again. "Beg me and I might come." you winked at him, making the stoic boy flustered.

"Oi what's up with you today? You big flirt." chided Suga. (Y/N's behavior depends on my mood when writing so it's inconsistent please forgive me.)

"You mean I haven't told you guys yet?" you asked tilting your head slightly. 

C-CUTE!

"T-told us what exactly?" Konoha replied nervously. "I might be going to high school!" you beamed. 

Badump! 

You were excessively flirty and cute today and the boys weren't sure if their heart can take it. 

You felt arms wrap around you from behind. You turned to see Kenma, his head near the crook of your neck. "Is it Nekoma?" he mumbled shyly.

t-this sly dog!

I didn't know Kenma was like that!

He's moving too fast!

If looks could kill, the glare they were giving him would've taken him to hell and back.

"I'm not sure yet though. Nandae? Do you want me with you that bad?" you asked, playing with his hair. The boy simply nodded, still not letting you go. You were flustered by his honesty but you quickly brushed it off and continued stroking his hair.

Though the two seemed to be enjoying their little interaction, there were those who weren't too fond of their PDA.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! BREAK IT UP YOU TWO." Bokuto interjected, slightly irritated. 

-

When everyone left, the girl was finally left alone with her thoughts. A marechi in Karasuno. The pressing weight of guilt from her family's deaths. Being a marechi was a curse, she learned about that since young. So she was wondering how come he wasn't aware of his blood, and who was protecting him.

Then there's also high school. Freaking hell I also have algebra to worry about.

But despite the guilt and worry, she was actually happy of her shot at normalcy. So the girl who bears the weight of her family's deaths, the girl who swore to protect people like her, people whose lives were ripped away from them because of their blood, the girl who was frightened of the impending doom of high school and sadistic teachers, that very same girl smiled.

════════════════

a/n
im back with my inconsistent writing lol. this one was suddenly so serious asddfghjkl
also you imma reveal your breath after a few chapts.

oh look a nonstoic akashi