29 ↬ 𝐩𝐢𝐠-𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

˗'ˏ chapter 29 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 29 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃.

They whipped their heads to it, surprised and horrified to see a boar-masked man falling down. He was half-naked and well built, his hands gripping a sword each. "COMING THROUGH...!" Before he could reach the ground he propelled himself forward, twin swords aimed at her.

Before they could even shout in warning the girl already moved. She raised her blade to deflect, grinning from ear to ear. The boar man used the momentum to launch himself back, not far from her. "Oh shit pigs are falling from the sky." she mused. 

He screamed in anger. "I'M NOT A PIG! I AM THE GREAT LORD INOSUKE-SAMA! NOW FIGHT ME, MARECHI!" She giggled.

"As you wish, pig-sama."

"HYA!"

He launched himself forward, swords swinging in unrelenting blows. The girl simply dodged them all. The team still hasn't registered what happened. But right now, they were stunned. Their moves were too quick to follow, and they knew that if they were in her position, they'd be dead. But the girl was only smiling in excitement, missing the thrill of having a friendly fight.

"FIGHT ME SERIOUSLY! AGHH! ATTACK ME, ATTACK ME!!" He was swinging left and right, while the girl would only raise her sword during the occasional deflecting. Inosuke was mad. The more he attacks, the more he came to a realization. She's much stronger now. He didn't want to admit it but they were equal in strength before, but now-

The girl jumped back, sheathing her sword. She grinned. "Unfortunately, you couldn't provide me the same entertainment as you could before, Inosuke-sama." She turned around, smirking when she heard the boar growl. She was especially delighted when she saw the stunned faces of her teammates. The girl was taunting him intentionally, knowing full well that Inosuke was strongest when mad. After holding back for so long, it was now too much to bare.

She was a show off at heart. Angering and fighting Inosuke in front of them would be the best way to showcase her skills. Reasonable? No. Satisfying? Yes. But hey, at least she could rub it in their faces. 

The girl was waiting for the boy to attack her from behind, what she didn't anticipate though was him targeting her hair. She stiffened when she felt her H/C locks pool around her feet. She touched the tips of her hair, irked when she realized it was now above her shoulders.

Her mood did a 180. 

She turned around, a glare on her eyes. "BWAHAHAHA! I CUT YOUR HAIR! NOW YOU'RE ANGRY! NOW YOU'LL FIGHT ME!" She knew that the best way to piss him off was not to do anything at all. But she didn't have that kind of restraint. Instead-