Ch2 Fate

Goodbye by imanbek

Violetta POV

I made a half undo in my hair and Nina made a bun in her long blonde hair.
We got ready to go to Luke's restaurant "destiny". He is a renowned chief.

I wear a peach dress which complimented my blazing amber hair.

And Nina wore a white long dress.

We got in the car and drove to the restaurant.

The line was long but we had the advantage to know the chef.

We sat down to eat.

After having dinners, he kept a delicious bowl of french dessert in front of me.

"God I can't have enough of your delicious french deserts. " I took a spoon full in my mouth.

"I know you got a sweet tooth." Nina laughed.

"So what's your wedding plan?" I asked them.

"Well I already had my bachelor party and tomorrow Nina will have hers. And the wedding will be in 15 days. I have taken care of the guest list and the rest."Luke said.

"Yes, my hubby is the best." She hugged him. "By the way." She looked at me. "I will not make excuses, tomorrow is my bachelorette party and you will do and dress as I want you to!"

"Come on Nina, you know I can't wear revealing clothes like you. I get shy..."

"No no my party my rules. And you gotta do them."

I laughed," I can't win with you. Okay." I agreed to her terms. I took the sip of red wine and spoke." Your wish is my command."

"By the way I want you to meet somebody," Nina called someone from the kitchen.

"This is Lukes cousin Carlos. He is working under luke as an apprentice. " she introduced. A timid good look guy came to us.

"Nice to meet you. I am Carlos. Junior sue chef." He took the seat beside me. He had the same accent as luke.

I shook his hand. "So how long have you been working here?"

"It's been almost a year now." He smiled at me. "What do you do for a living?" He asked me.

"I am currently a trainee surgeon, 4th-year med, nothing big. But I gave my exam last month... & if I pass I will be the junior surgeon."

"That's exciting news! Cheers to that." He raised his glass.

I gave a shy blushing smile," I haven't passed it yet, I just hope I do."

"You have been good at these kinds of work Vi, I know you will ace it" Nina added. I did the graduate top of my grade in high school. I could have easily been a surgeon yet I started from the base level, to gain experience.

We talked a little more and it was time for us to go back.

We came out of the restaurant and stood at the intersection of the crossway to walk. The signal was red and we crossed the road. I noticed that an old lady was having difficulty crossing the road. The signal turned green and the cars were honking at her to move it.

There was a  specially a matt black Audi honking the most. I felt irritated. The old lady dropped her walking stick in confusion and fear. She must suffer from anxiety & dementia! And those shameless people are honking nonstop! Don't they have some humanity or morals?

I left Nina and luke standing and walked back to the crosswalk.

"Violetta? Where are you going?"Nina asked.

I didn't stop.

I made my way towards the old lady and gave her a hand. I picked up her stick and helped her cross the road.

" Merci très cher  ..." she said as, I smiled at her.

The Audi was still honking.

I angrily made my way in front of that car

I angrily made my way in front of that car. I took out my middle finger in the air in front of that Audi.

"BITE ME YOU ASSHOLE!" I shouted.

I wanted to say more but Nina pulled me off the road and took me with her.

"My god Vi! You are just as same as before. Don't make a scene. It's not America. People here can be dangerous." She scolded me.

"To hell with it! I just couldn't stand there and do anything! Those rich ass people !! Have no morals."

I gave one last glare to the car before leaving. The person sitting at the back was lowering their window to face me but Nina dragged me with her & I already left the scene.

Meanwhile......
———————-

MARCUS POV

I came back to Paris to attend the Caramond meeting. It was vital. Plus I have not been home in a long time.

I couldn't imagine having a face that god damn paparazzi every time! I put on my sunglasses and went out the jet after tucking my shirt and putting on my blazer.

I walked out of the gates & immediately I was crowded by the damn paparazzi. My bodyguards guarded me as I walked ahead.

As I was walking my eyes caught a glimpse of a girl with blazing hair like the sun. It made me stop on tracks and look back twice. I could only figure out the back of that girl. How I wished to meet its eyes.

"Sir we need to move..." my bodyguard Vincent said.

"Yes." I turned to reply to him but as I did I lost sight of that girl.

I turned around and went off.

It was evening and I went out of my mansion to the meeting place, the roads were blocked but I ignored the signal as I do always.

I was already getting late when this old lady came before my car and making me late more.

Vincent hocked my damn horn again and again.

"Come on!! Move it bloody hag!!" I said agitatedly. I don't care for anyone except anything of my interest.

Then again I saw that redhead. That girl whom my eyes searched in the airport. She gave me a middle finger and shouted at me.

I was amused to see her.
This was the first time someone shouts at me, let alone speak with a loud voice.

I still couldn't see her face as my windows were covered black bulletproof to protect me. I was sitting in the back as my bodyguard drove the car. He was getting out of the car to handle it but I stopped him.

"No need... "he put his gun inside and drove. I wanted to see her again but she disappeared in the mids of the crowd.

"Fuck ..."

I missed her again.

She caught my eye.

I want her.

And what I want I get.

I smirked as he drives off.

We will meet again My tiger.