Phone Calls

Y/n
Hear me out
Y/n
What if
Y/n
What if we called each other????
Y/n
Crazy idea right?

Bakugou
Why would I want to call you?

Y/n
Because I'm big sexy _(:3 」∠)_

Bakugou
For some reason I doubt that

Y/n
I do too
Y/n
Everyday
Y/n
I burn every picture of me

Bakugou
If anyone here is "big
sexy" it's me

Y/n
I bet you are
Y/n
I mean your hands are
hot soooo

Bakugou
Everything about me is hot

Y/n
Wow he's humble too
Y/n
What a catch

Bakugou
Damn right!

Y/n
No one can be perfect so you
were given a shit
personality

Bakugou
The hell you say?!!!
Bakugou
It's good enough for you
to keep talking to me

Y/n
It's fine I have ✨issues✨ so
I like your personality

Bakugou
It's because I'm irresistible

Y/n
Oh most definitely
Y/n
Are we going to call or what?

Bakugou
Yeah whatever
Bakugou
This better be worth my time

•••

I sat on my bed shakily gripping my phone, my finger hanging over the call button for a moment before I pushed it. The phone rang for a minute before someone picked up.

"Hello?" His voice was gruff, low and attractive. It was late so I could here his tiredness in his voice.

"H-hey!" I smiled to myself finally being able to match a voice to a personality.

The phone erupted with boisterous laughter. "That's what you sound like? That is not what I was expecting!" He got out in between laughs.

"What were you expecting?" I asked meekly feeling a bit self-conscious of my voice.

"I expected you to sound annoying." He answered honestly stopping his laughter.

"And? Do I?" I asked trying to find confirmation.

"No dumbass, you sound cute. Like a mouse or something." He chuckled.

"You're not really what I expected either, the voice fits but you're personality is less flaming garbage now then when you text me!" I teased giggling.

"The hell you say to me!" He yelled over the line making me pull away from the phone and his obnoxiously loud sexy voice.

"There's the person I know!" I cheered giggling more. "I'm just glad you're not secretly a girl or something."

"You think I would catfish you?" His voice was somewhat smug. He was probably smirking on the other side of the phone.

"I don't know, maybe?" I started pacing around my room happily enjoying the call. "I mean I don't really know you."

"What color is your hair?" He asked curiously.

"H/c! What's yours?" I sat down at my desk and spun around in my chair restless.

"Blonde, it's really spiky too!" My mental picture of the boy I was speaking to was becoming more clear, I just wanted to know what he actually looked like.

"You go to UA right? You're in the hero course?" I recollected the information from one of our text conversations.

"Damn right! And I'l-" I cut him off.

"You'll be the best hero ever, become number one hero, blah blah blah... DONT FORGET IT! Is that what you were going to say?" I finished his sentence looking up to the ceiling.

"Don't interrupt me!" He scolded saltily.

"I'm sorry." I apologized turning my gaze to my window. "Hey, we should meet in person sometime."

"Where did that come from?" He chuckled at my suddenness.

"I really want to meet you, you seem really cool." I answered grabbing a pen from my desk to mess with.

"Of course I'm cool!" I laughed at his outburst. "Don't laugh at me!"

"I'm sorry I just think you're funny!" I tried to stop my laughter but I couldn't.

"Gosh damnit even your laugh is cute." He muttered on the other line, I don't think I was supposed to hear it so I stayed quiet. "Yeah sure we can meet up sometime."

"Great! I look forward to seeing you, I can't meet up for a while though because I'm busy with tests and stuff but soon we can get together!" My smile was hearable in my voice.

He clicked his tongue. "Dumbass."

"I'll talk to you later smart ass." I laughed at my nickname for him but he didn't find it as funny.

"I'll kill you if you ever call me that again!" He shouted making me laugh harder.

"Goodbye Bakugou." I waited for him to say goodbye before I hung up the phone and got ready for bed.

^*+••+*^

Word count 800

Boom the first phone call! I'm hoping that throughout the story the relationship between the two will be seen as it grows, I want actual development instead of just magically having them have feelings at the end.